Tehmina Shaukat Khan
(34%) International Bank for Reconstruction & Development (IBRD) Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
World Bank Group
: (202) 477-1234
1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433
RePEc:edi:ibrdwus (more details at EDIRC)
(33%) Department of Economics Oxford, United Kingdom
Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
RePEc:edi:sfeixuk (more details at EDIRC)
(33%) Economics Group, Nuffield College Oxford, United Kingdom
Department of Economics
RePEc:edi:egpoxuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Shaukat Khan,Tehmina & Nguyen,Trang Thi Thuy & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte & Schodde,Richard, 2016. "From commodity discovery to production," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7823, The World Bank.
- Tehmina Khan, 2013. "Mongolia : Raising Female Participation in the Large Scale Mining Sector," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16499, The World Bank.
- Tehmina Khan & Monazza Aslam, 2013. "Mongolia : Gender Disparities in Labor Markets and Policy Suggestions," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16500, The World Bank.
- Rogier van den Brink & Arshad Sayed & Steve Barnett & Eduardo Aninat & Eric Parrado & Zahid Hasnain & Tehmina Khan, 2012. "South-South Cooperation : How Mongolia Learned from Chile on Managing a Mineral-Rich Economy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17096, The World Bank.
- Tehmina S. Khan & John Norregaard, 2007. "Tax Policy; Recent Trends and Coming Challenges," IMF Working Papers 07/274, International Monetary Fund.
- Tehmina S. Khan, 2006. "Productivity Growth, Technological Convergence, RandD, Trade, and Labor Markets; Evidence From the French Manufacturing Sector," IMF Working Papers 06/230, International Monetary Fund.
- Epshteyn, Y. & Khan, T. & Rivière, B., 2009. "Numerical solution of a one-dimensional inverse problem by the discontinuous Galerkin method," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(7), pages 1989-2000.
- Tehmina Khan, 2006. "Company Dividends and Ownership Structure: Evidence from UK Panel Data," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(510), pages 172-189, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Tehmina Khan, 2013.
"Mongolia : Raising Female Participation in the Large Scale Mining Sector,"
World Bank Other Operational Studies
16499, The World Bank.
- Alan R. Roe & Jeffery Round, 2017. "Framework: The channels for indirect impacts," WIDER Working Paper Series 079, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tehmina S. Khan & John Norregaard, 2007.
"Tax Policy; Recent Trends and Coming Challenges,"
IMF Working Papers
07/274, International Monetary Fund.
- Ian Parry, 2013. "Fiscal instruments for climate finance," Chapters,in: Handbook on Energy and Climate Change, chapter 16, pages 377-402 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Giovanni Ganelli & Juha Tervala, 2015. "Tariff-tax Reforms in Large Economies," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(12), pages 1990-2012, December.
- Steven A. Symansky & Thomas Baunsgaard, 2009. "Automatic Fiscal Stabilizers," IMF Staff Position Notes 2009/23, International Monetary Fund.
- Nihal Bayraktar & Tuan Minh Le & Blanca Moreno-Dodson, 2012. "Tax Capacity and Tax Effort: Extended Cross-Country Analysis from 1994 to 2009," EcoMod2012 3858, EcoMod.
- Attiya Y. Javid & Umaima Arif, 2012. "Analysis of Revenue Potential and Revenue Effort in Developing Asian Countries," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 51(4), pages 365-380.
- Bargawi Hannah, 2014. "Economic Policies, Structural Change and the Roots of the “Arab Spring” in Egypt," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-28, December.
- Mattéo Godin & Jean Hindriks, 2015.
"A Review of critical issues on tax design and tax administration in a global economy and developing countries,"
BeFinD Working Papers
0107, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Godin, M. & Hindriks, J., 2015. "A Review of Critical Issues on Tax Design and Tax Administration in a Global Economy and Developing Countries," CORE Discussion Papers 2015028, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bird, Richard M., 2008.
"Tax challenges facing developing countries,"
08/als1, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Richard Bird, 2008. "Tax Challenges Facing Developing Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0802, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Richard Bird, 2008. "Tax Challenges Facing Developing Countries," Working Papers Series 12, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Mar 2008.
- Richard M. Bird, 2008. "Tax Challenges Facing Developing Countries," Working Papers id:1618, eSocialSciences.
- James Scott, 2012. "Squeezing the state: tariff revenue, state capacity and the WTO’s Doha Round," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 16912, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Isidro Hernandez Rodríguez, 2011. "Tributación y desarrollo en perspectiva," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 13(24), pages 271-302, January-J.
- Mario Mansour & Michael Keen, 2009. "Revenue Mobilization in Sub-Saharan Africa; Challenges from Globalization," IMF Working Papers 09/157, International Monetary Fund.
- Gupta, Poonam, 2015. "Generating Larger Tax Revenue in South Asia," MPRA Paper 61443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Souleymane DIARRA, 2011. "Effets des Chocs de Produits de Base sur la Mobilisation des Recettes Publiques dans les Pays d’Afrique Sub-saharienne," Working Papers 201132, CERDI.
- Souleymane Diarra, 2012. "Effets des Chocs de Produits de Base sur la Mobilisation des Recettes Publiques dans les Pays d'Afrique Sub-saharienne," Working Papers halshs-00658482, HAL.
- Bernardi, Luigi, 2009.
"Le tasse in Europa dagli anni novanta
[Taxation in Europe since the Years 1990s]," MPRA Paper 23441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Republic of Korea; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 08/296, International Monetary Fund.
- Le, Tuan Minh & Moreno-Dodson, Blanca & Bayraktar, Nihal, 2012. "Tax capacity and tax effort : extended cross-country analysis from 1994 to 2009," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6252, The World Bank.
- Tehmina S. Khan, 2006.
"Productivity Growth, Technological Convergence, RandD, Trade, and Labor Markets; Evidence From the French Manufacturing Sector,"
IMF Working Papers
06/230, International Monetary Fund.
- Johanna Vogel, 2012.
"The Two Faces of R&D and Human Capital: Evidence from Western European Regions,"
Economics Series Working Papers
599, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Johanna Vogel, 2015. "The two faces of R&D and human capital: Evidence from Western European regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(3), pages 525-551, August.
- Richard Dion & Robert Fay, 2008. "Understanding Productivity: A Review of Recent Technical Research," Discussion Papers 08-3, Bank of Canada.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Denmark; 2010 Article IV Consultation-Staff Report; Informational Annex; Public Information Notice on the Executive Board Discussion; and Statement by the Executive Director for Denmark," IMF Staff Country Reports 10/365, International Monetary Fund.
- Ioannis Bournakis, 2012. "Sources of TFP growth in a framework of convergence-evidence from Greece," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 47-72, January.
- Malick Souare, 2013. "Productivity growth, trade and FDI nexus: evidence from the Canadian manufacturing sector," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(5), pages 675-698, October.
- International Monetary Fund, 2006. "France; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 06/390, International Monetary Fund.
- Johanna Vogel, 2012. "The Two Faces of R&D and Human Capital: Evidence from Western European Regions," Economics Series Working Papers 599, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Tehmina Khan, 2006.
"Company Dividends and Ownership Structure: Evidence from UK Panel Data,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(510), pages 172-189, March.
- Eric Haye, 2015. "Hedge Fund Ownership, Board Composition and Dividend Policy in the Telecommunications Industry," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 6(1), pages 111-118, January.
- Elisabete Duarte Neves, 2014. "Ownership Structure and Investor¡¯s Sentiments for Dividends," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(2), pages 35-58, April.
- Chai, D.H., 2010. "Foreign Corporate Ownership and Dividends," Working Papers wp401, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- rondi, laura & cambini, carlo & bremberger, francisca & gugler, klaus, 2013. "Dividend Policy in Regulated Firms," MPRA Paper 48043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hamdi Ben-Nasr, 2015. "Government Ownership and Dividend Policy: Evidence from Newly Privatised Firms," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5-6), pages 665-704, June.
- Kilincarslan, Erhan & Ozdemir, Ozgur, 2018. "Institutional investment horizon and dividend policy: An empirical study of UK firms," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 291-300.
- Henry, Darren, 2011. "Ownership structure and tax-friendly dividends," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 2747-2760, October.
- Duha Al-Kuwari, 2012. "Are Large Shareholders Conducting Influential Monitoring in Emerging Markets? An Investigation into the Impact of Large Shareholders on Dividend Decisions: The Case of Kuwait," Research in World Economy, Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 3(2), pages 52-67, September.
- Amjad Hassonn & Huy Tran & Hao Quach, 2016. "The Determinants of Corporate Dividend Policy: Evidence from Palestine," Journal of Finance and Investment Analysis, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 5(4), pages 1-2.
- Florackis, Chris & Kanas, Angelos & Kostakis, Alexandros, 2015. "Dividend policy, managerial ownership and debt financing: A non-parametric perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 783-795.
- Enrico Onali, 2012. "Moral hazard, dividends, and risk in banks," Working Papers 12001, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Juan Manuel San Martín Reyna, 2017. "Ownership structure and its effect on dividend policy in the Mexican context," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 62(4), pages 1199-1213, Octubre-D.
- Andres, Christian & Betzer, André & Goergen, Marc & Renneboog, Luc, 2009. "Dividend policy of German firms: A panel data analysis of partial adjustment models," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 175-187, March.
- Yasuharu Aoki, 2014. "How Does the Largest Shareholder Affect Dividends?," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 613-645, December.
- Bøhren, Øyvind & Josefsen, Morten G. & Steen, Pål E., 2012. "Stakeholder conflicts and dividend policy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 2852-2864.
- Darakhshan Younis & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2014. "Market Imperfections and Dividend Policy Decisions of Manufacturing Sector of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2014:99, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Jianan Guo, 2016. "Ultimate Controlling Shareholders and Dividend Payout Policy in Chinese Stock Market," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(02), pages 1-35, June.
- Gonzalez, Maximiliano & Molina, Carlos A. & Pablo, Eduardo & Rosso, John W., 2017. "The effect of ownership concentration and composition on dividends: Evidence from Latin America," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-18.
- Yusnidah Ibrahim & Md Mohan Uddin & Kamarun Nisham Taufil Mohd & Mohd Sobri Minai, 2013. "Agency Costs and the Long-Run Performance of Debt Issuers," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 9(1), pages 67-87.
- La Ode, Sumail, 2018. "Corporate governance and dividend payout ratio in non-financial firms listed in Indonesian Stock Exchange," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center, vol. 14(4), pages 851-861, August.
- Booth, Laurence & Zhou, Jun, 2017. "Dividend policy: A selective review of results from around the world," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 1-15.
- Truong, Thanh & Heaney, Richard, 2007. "Largest shareholder and dividend policy around the world," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(5), pages 667-687, December.
- Florackis, Chrisostomos & Kostakis, Alexandros & Ozkan, Aydin, 2009. "Managerial ownership and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 1350-1357, December.
- Smith, Deborah Drummond & Pennathur, Anita K. & Marciniak, Marek R., 2017. "Why do CEOs agree to the discipline of dividends?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 38-48.
- Andres, C. & Betzer, A. & Goergen, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2008. "The Dividend Policy of German Firms," Discussion Paper 2008-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Leibrecht, Markus & Bellak, Christian & Wild, Michael, 2009. "Does lowering dividend tax rates increase dividends repatriated?: evidence of intra-firm cross-border dividend repatriation policies by German Multinational Enterprises," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,19, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Okun O. Omokhudu & Ohidoa Toluwa, 2018. "Agency Cost and Dividend Policy in Nigerian NonFinancial Quoted Firms," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 8(4), pages 325-350, April.
- Berezinets, I. & Ilina, Y. & Alekseeva, L., 2014. "Ownership structure and dividend policy: A study of Russian public companies with dual class shares," Working Papers 6384, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Ahmad N. Obaidat, 2018. "Ownership Structure and Dividends Policy: Emerging Market Evidence," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(6), pages 65-72, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tehmina Shaukat Khan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.