Department of Marketing and Consumer Studies Guelph, Canada
College of Business and Economics
University of Guelph
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1
RePEc:edi:dmgueca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Meade, Nigel & Islam, Towhidul, 2015. "Modelling European usage of renewable energy technologies for electricity generation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PB), pages 497-509.
- Islam, Towhidul & Meade, Nigel, 2012. "The impact of competition, and economic globalization on the multinational diffusion of 3G mobile phones," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 79(5), pages 843-850.
- Meade, Nigel & Islam, Towhidul, 2010. "Using copulas to model repeat purchase behaviour - An exploratory analysis via a case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(3), pages 908-917, February.
- Jose Blandon & Spencer Henson & Towhidul Islam, 2009. "Marketing preferences of small-scale farmers in the context of new agrifood systems: a stated choice model," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 251-267.
- Louviere, Jordan J. & Islam, Towhidul, 2008. "A comparison of importance weights and willingness-to-pay measures derived from choice-based conjoint, constant sum scales and best-worst scaling," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 903-911, September.
- Meade, Nigel & Islam, Towhidul, 2006. "Modelling and forecasting the diffusion of innovation - A 25-year review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 519-545.
- Robert Bartels & Towhidul Islam, 2002. "Supply Restricted Telecommunications Markets: The Effect of Technical Efficiency on Waiting Times," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 161-169, September.
- Islam, Towhidul & Fiebig, Denzil G. & Meade, Nigel, 2002. "Modelling multinational telecommunications demand with limited data," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 605-624.
- Islam, Towhidul & Fiebig, Denzil G, 2001. "Modelling the Development of Supply-Restricted Telecommunications Markets," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 249-264, July.
- Islam, Towhidul & Meade, Nigel, 2000. "Modelling diffusion and replacement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 551-570, September.
- Nigel Meade & Towhidul Islam, 1998.
"Technological Forecasting---Model Selection, Model Stability, and Combining Models,"
INFORMS, vol. 44(8), pages 1115-1130, August.
RePEc:ags:bdbjae:211229 is not listed on IDEAS
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Towhidul Islam should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.