|Terminal Degree:||2020 (from RePEc Genealogy)|
School of Management and Economics Beijing, China
Beijing Institute of Technology
RePEc:edi:smbitcn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters
- Bai, Dongbei & Hu, Jin & Irfan, Muhammad & Hu, Mingjun, 2023. "Unleashing the impact of ecological civilization pilot policies on green technology innovation: Evidence from a novel SC-DID model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(C).
- Zheng, Shiyong & Irfan, Muhammad & Ai, Fengyi & Al-Faryan, Mamdouh Abdulaziz Saleh, 2023. "Do renewable energy, urbanisation, and natural resources enhance environmental quality in China? Evidence from novel bootstrap Fourier Granger causality in quantiles," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C).
- Atul Kumar Singh & V. R. Prasath Kumar & Muhammad Irfan & Saeed Reza Mohandes & Usama Awan, 2023. "Revealing the Barriers of Blockchain Technology for Supply Chain Transparency and Sustainability in the Construction Industry: An Application of Pythagorean FAHP Methods," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(13), pages 1-27, July.
- Lin, Yuanxiong & Anser, Muhammad Khalid & Peng, Michael Yao-Ping & Irfan, Muhammad, 2023. "Assessment of renewable energy, financial growth and in accomplishing targets of China's cities carbon neutrality," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 205(C), pages 1082-1091.
- Rehman, Mubeen Abdur & Irfan, Muhammad & Naeem, Muhammad Abubakr & Lucey, Brian M. & Karim, Sitara, 2023. "Macro-financial implications of central bank digital currencies," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
- Li, Sheng & Samour, Ahmed & Irfan, Muhammad & Ali, Madad, 2023. "Role of renewable energy and fiscal policy on trade adjusted carbon emissions: Evaluating the role of environmental policy stringency," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 205(C), pages 156-165.
- Imran Ali Baig & Muhammad Irfan & Mohammad Aarif & Shah Husain & Mohammad Sulaiman, 2023. "How agricultural technologies and climatic factors affect India's crop production? A roadmap towards sustainable agriculture," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(4), pages 2908-2928, August.
- Naila Nureen & Da Liu & Muhammad Irfan & Maida Malik & Usama Awan, 2023. "Nexuses among Green Supply Chain Management, Green Human Capital, Managerial Environmental Knowledge, and Firm Performance: Evidence from a Developing Country," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(6), pages 1-22, March.
- Yongrong Xin & Muhammad Irfan & Bilal Ahmad & Madad Ali & Lanqi Xia, 2023. "Identifying How E-Service Quality Affects Perceived Usefulness of Online Reviews in Post-COVID-19 Context: A Sustainable Food Consumption Behavior Paradigm," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(2), pages 1-16, January.
- Irfan, Muhammad & Rehman, Mubeen Abdur & Razzaq, Asif & Hao, Yu, 2023. "What derives renewable energy transition in G-7 and E-7 countries? The role of financial development and mineral markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(C).
- Rinat A. Zhanbayev & Muhammad Irfan & Anna V. Shutaleva & Daniil G. Maksimov & Rimma Abdykadyrkyzy & Şahin Filiz, 2023. "Demoethical Model of Sustainable Development of Society: A Roadmap towards Digital Transformation," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(16), pages 1-25, August.
- Gen Li & Shihong Zeng & Tengfei Li & Qiao Peng & Muhammad Irfan, 2023. "Analysing the Effect of Energy Intensity on Carbon Emission Reduction in Beijing," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 20(2), pages 1-19, January.
- Muhammad Irfan & Mubeen Abdur Rehman & Sarah Nawazish & Yu Hao, 2023. "Performance Analysis of Gold- and Fiat-Backed Cryptocurrencies: Risk-Based Choice for a Portfolio," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 16(2), pages 1-15, February.
- Jing Li & Muhammad Irfan & Sarminah Samad & Basit Ali & Yao Zhang & Daniel Badulescu & Alina Badulescu, 2023. "The Relationship between Energy Consumption, CO 2 Emissions, Economic Growth, and Health Indicators," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 20(3), pages 1-20, January.
- Irfan, Muhammad & Elavarasan, Rajvikram Madurai & Ahmad, Munir & Mohsin, Muhammad & Dagar, Vishal & Hao, Yu, 2022. "Prioritizing and overcoming biomass energy barriers: Application of AHP and G-TOPSIS approaches," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 177(C).
- Fang, Zhen & Razzaq, Asif & Mohsin, Muhammad & Irfan, Muhammad, 2022. "Spatial spillovers and threshold effects of internet development and entrepreneurship on green innovation efficiency in China," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 68(C).
- Farrukh Shahzad & Muhammad Farrukh Shahzad & Azer Dilanchiev & Muhammad Irfan, 2022. "Modeling the Influence of Paternalistic Leadership and Personality Characteristics on Alienation and Organizational Culture in the Aviation Industry of Pakistan: The Mediating Role of Cohesiveness," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(22), pages 1-19, November.
- Abbasi, Kashif Raza & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Zhang, Jinjun & Irfan, Muhammad & Alvarado, Rafael, 2022. "Analyze the environmental sustainability factors of China: The role of fossil fuel energy and renewable energy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 390-402.
- Rinat Zhanbayev & Muhammad Irfan, 2022. "Industrial-Innovative Paradigm of Social Sustainability: Modeling the Assessment of Demoethical, Demographic, Democratic, and Demoeconomic Factors," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(12), pages 1-26, June.
- Bilal Ahmad & Da Liu & Mirza Huzaifa Asif & Muhammad Ashfaq & Muhammad Irfan, 2022. "Ambidextrous Leadership and Service Recovery Performance Under B2B Selling Context: An Examination Through Service Innovation Capability," SAGE Open, , vol. 12(2), pages 21582440221, May.
- Liang, Jinhao & Razzaq, Asif & Sharif, Arshian & Irfan, Muhammad, 2022. "Revisiting economic and non-economic indicators of natural resources: Analysis of developed economies," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C).
- Wu, Haitao & Ba, Ning & Ren, Siyu & Xu, Lu & Chai, Jingxia & Irfan, Muhammad & Hao, Yu & Lu, Zhi-Nan, 2022. "The impact of internet development on the health of Chinese residents: Transmission mechanisms and empirical tests," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 81(C).
- Abdulmajeed Alqhatani & Muhammad Shoaib Ashraf & Javed Ferzund & Ahmad Shaf & Hamad Ali Abosaq & Saifur Rahman & Muhammad Irfan & Samar M. Alqhtani, 2022. "360° Retail Business Analytics by Adopting Hybrid Machine Learning and a Business Intelligence Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(19), pages 1-20, September.
- Wenji Huang & Hayot Berk Saydaliev & Wasim Iqbal & Muhammad Irfan, 2022. "Measuring The Impact Of Economic Policies On Co2 Emissions: Ways To Achieve Green Economic Recovery In The Post-Covid-19 Era," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(03), pages 1-29, August.
- Irfan, Muhammad & Razzaq, Asif & Sharif, Arshian & Yang, Xiaodong, 2022. "Influence mechanism between green finance and green innovation: Exploring regional policy intervention effects in China," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 182(C).
- Zheng, Li & Abbasi, Kashif Raza & Salem, Sultan & Irfan, Muhammad & Alvarado, Rafael & Lv, Kangjuan, 2022. "How technological innovation and institutional quality affect sectoral energy consumption in Pakistan? Fresh policy insights from novel econometric approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 183(C).
- Madurai Elavarasan, Rajvikram & Pugazhendhi, Rishi & Irfan, Muhammad & Mihet-Popa, Lucian & Campana, Pietro Elia & Khan, Irfan Ahmad, 2022. "A novel Sustainable Development Goal 7 composite index as the paradigm for energy sustainability assessment: A case study from Europe," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 307(C).
- Xie, Mingting & Irfan, Muhammad & Razzaq, Asif & Dagar, Vishal, 2022. "Forest and mineral volatility and economic performance: Evidence from frequency domain causality approach for global data," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C).
- Irfan, Muhammad & Chen, Zhenling & Adebayo, Tomiwa Sunday & Al-Faryan, Mamdouh Abdulaziz Saleh, 2022. "Socio-economic and technological drivers of sustainability and resources management: Demonstrating the role of information and communications technology and financial development using advanced wavele," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C).
- Islam, Md. Monirul & Irfan, Muhammad & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Vo, Xuan Vinh, 2022. "Renewable and non-renewable energy consumption in Bangladesh: The relative influencing profiles of economic factors, urbanization, physical infrastructure and institutional quality," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 1130-1149.
- Sun, Yunpeng & Razzaq, Asif & Sun, Huaping & Irfan, Muhammad, 2022. "The asymmetric influence of renewable energy and green innovation on carbon neutrality in China: Analysis from non-linear ARDL model," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 334-343.
- Xie, Qiaoyan & Adebayo, Tomiwa Sunday & Irfan, Muhammad & Altuntaş, Mehmet, 2022. "Race to environmental sustainability: Can renewable energy consumption and technological innovation sustain the strides for China?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 197(C), pages 320-330.
- Zeng, Shihong & Tanveer, Arifa & Fu, Xiaolan & Gu, Yuxiao & Irfan, Muhammad, 2022. "Modeling the influence of critical factors on the adoption of green energy technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 168(C).
- Lu Shao & Hao Zhang & Muhammad Irfan, 2022. "How public expenditure in recreational and cultural industry and socioeconomic status caused environmental sustainability in OECD countries?," Economic Research-Ekonomska Istraživanja, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 4625-4642, December.
- Bai, Hanyu & Irfan, Muhammad & Hao, Yu, 2022. "How does industrial transfer affect environmental quality? Evidence from China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(C).
- Liang, Jinhao & Irfan, Muhammad & Ikram, Muhammad & Zimon, Dominik, 2022. "Evaluating natural resources volatility in an emerging economy: The influence of solar energy development barriers," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C).
- Tang, Chang & Xue, Yan & Wu, Haitao & Irfan, Muhammad & Hao, Yu, 2022. "How does telecommunications infrastructure affect eco-efficiency? Evidence from a quasi-natural experiment in China," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 69(C).
- Yongrong Xin & Azer Dilanchiev & Madad Ali & Muhammad Irfan & Yangxiao Hong, 2022. "Assessing Citizens’ Attitudes and Intentions to Adopt E-Government Services: A Roadmap toward Sustainable Development," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(22), pages 1-15, November.
- Tang, Chang & Irfan, Muhammad & Razzaq, Asif & Dagar, Vishal, 2022. "Natural resources and financial development: Role of business regulations in testing the resource-curse hypothesis in ASEAN countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C).
- Liu, Xiaoxi & Razzaq, Asif & Shahzad, Mohsin & Irfan, Muhammad, 2022. "Technological changes, financial development and ecological consequences: A comparative study of developed and developing economies," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 184(C).
- Iftikhar Hussain & Shahab Ali & Farrukh Shahzad & Muhammad Irfan & Yong Wan & Zeeshan Fareed & Li Sun, 2022. "Abusive Supervision Impact on Employees’ Creativity: A Mediated-Moderated Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(14), pages 1-13, July.
- Irfan, Muhammad & Abdur Rehman, Mubeen & Liu, Xuemei & Razzaq, Asif, 2022. "Interlinkages between mineral resources, financial markets, and sustainable energy sources: Evidence from minerals exporting countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C).
- Madurai Elavarasan, Rajvikram & Pugazhendhi, Rishi & Irfan, Muhammad & Mihet-Popa, Lucian & Khan, Irfan Ahmad & Campana, Pietro Elia, 2022. "State-of-the-art sustainable approaches for deeper decarbonization in Europe – An endowment to climate neutral vision," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 159(C).
- Long Jinru & Zhong Changbiao & Bilal Ahmad & Muhammad Irfan & Rabia Nazir, 2022. "How do green financing and green logistics affect the circular economy in the pandemic situation: key mediating role of sustainable production," Economic Research-Ekonomska Istraživanja, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 3836-3856, December.
- Chen, Ruoyu & Iqbal, Najaf & Irfan, Muhammad & Shahzad, Farrukh & Fareed, Zeeshan, 2022. "Does financial stress wreak havoc on banking, insurance, oil, and gold markets? New empirics from the extended joint connectedness of TVP-VAR model," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C).
- Shahid Ali & Qingyou Yan & Muhammad Sajjad Hussain & Muhammad Irfan & Munir Ahmad & Asif Razzaq & Vishal Dagar & Cem Işık, 2021. "Evaluating Green Technology Strategies for the Sustainable Development of Solar Power Projects: Evidence from Pakistan," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(23), pages 1-29, November.
- Mukeshimana, Marie Claire & Zhao, Zhen-Yu & Ahmad, Munir & Irfan, Muhammad, 2021. "Analysis on barriers to biogas dissemination in Rwanda: AHP approach," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 1127-1137.
- Ammara Hussain & Ammar Oad & Munir Ahmad & Muhammad Irfan & Farhan Saqib, 2021. "Do Financial Development and Economic Openness Matter for Economic Progress in an Emerging Country? Seeking a Sustainable Development Path," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 14(6), pages 1-18, May.
- Naveed Ahmad & Rana Tahir Naveed & Miklas Scholz & Muhammad Irfan & Muhammad Usman & Ilyas Ahmad, 2021. "CSR Communication through Social Media: A Litmus Test for Banking Consumers’ Loyalty," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(4), pages 1-15, February.
- Muhammad Irfan & Nadeem Akhtar & Munir Ahmad & Farrukh Shahzad & Rajvikram Madurai Elavarasan & Haitao Wu & Chuxiao Yang, 2021. "Assessing Public Willingness to Wear Face Masks during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Fresh Insights from the Theory of Planned Behavior," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(9), pages 1-22, April.
- Akram, Rabia & Chen, Fuzhong & Khalid, Fahad & Huang, Guanhua & Irfan, Muhammad, 2021. "Heterogeneous effects of energy efficiency and renewable energy on economic growth of BRICS countries: A fixed effect panel quantile regression analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 215(PB).
- Razzaq, Asif & Ajaz, Tahseen & Li, Jing Claire & Irfan, Muhammad & Suksatan, Wanich, 2021. "Investigating the asymmetric linkages between infrastructure development, green innovation, and consumption-based material footprint: Novel empirical estimations from highly resource-consuming economi," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Bilal Ahmad & Liu Da & Mirza Huzaifa Asif & Muhammad Irfan & Shahid Ali & Muhammad Imad Ud Din Akbar, 2021. "Understanding the Antecedents and Consequences of Service-Sales Ambidexterity: A Motivation-Opportunity-Ability (MOA) Framework," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(17), pages 1-19, August.
- Yang, Chuxiao & Hao, Yu & Irfan, Muhammad, 2021. "Energy consumption structural adjustment and carbon neutrality in the post-COVID-19 era," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 442-453.
- Khan, Irfan & Hou, Fujun & Irfan, Muhammad & Zakari, Abdulrasheed & Le, Hoang Phong, 2021. "Does energy trilemma a driver of economic growth? The roles of energy use, population growth, and financial development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 146(C).
- Abdul Rauf & Ilhan Ozturk & Fayyaz Ahmad & Khurram Shehzad & Abbas Ali Chandiao & Muhammad Irfan & Saira Abid & Li Jinkai, 2021. "Do Tourism Development, Energy Consumption and Transportation Demolish Sustainable Environments? Evidence from Chinese Provinces," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(22), pages 1-23, November.
- Arifa Tanveer & Shihong Zeng & Muhammad Irfan & Rui Peng, 2021. "Do Perceived Risk, Perception of Self-Efficacy, and Openness to Technology Matter for Solar PV Adoption? An Application of the Extended Theory of Planned Behavior," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(16), pages 1-24, August.
- Munir Ahmad & Nadeem Akhtar & Gul Jabeen & Muhammad Irfan & Muhammad Khalid Anser & Haitao Wu & Cem Işık, 2021. "Intention-Based Critical Factors Affecting Willingness to Adopt Novel Coronavirus Prevention in Pakistan: Implications for Future Pandemics," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(11), pages 1-28, June.
- Cem Işık & Ekrem Aydın & Tarik Dogru & Abdul Rehman & Rafael Alvarado & Munir Ahmad & Muhammad Irfan, 2021. "The Nexus between Team Culture, Innovative Work Behaviour and Tacit Knowledge Sharing: Theory and Evidence," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(8), pages 1-21, April.
- Munir Ahmad & Gul Jabeen & Muhammad Irfan & Marie Claire Mukeshimana & Naseer Ahmed & Maria Jabeen, 2020. "Modeling Causal Interactions Between Energy Investment, Pollutant Emissions, and Economic Growth: China Study," Biophysical Economics and Resource Quality, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Abdul Rehman & Hengyun Ma & Muhammad Irfan & Munir Ahmad & Ousmane Traore, 2020. "Investigating the Influence of International Tourism in Pakistan and Its Linkage to Economic Growth: Evidence From ARDL Approach," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(2), pages 21582440209, June.
- Muhammad Irfan & Zhen-Yu Zhao & Munir Ahmad & Marie Claire Mukeshimana, 2019. "Solar Energy Development in Pakistan: Barriers and Policy Recommendations," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(4), pages 1-18, February.
- Muhammad Irfan & Mazlan Hassan & Nasruddin Hassan, 2018. "Unravelling the Fuzzy Effect of Economic, Social and Environmental Sustainability on the Corporate Reputation of Public-Sector Organizations: A Case Study of Pakistan," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(3), pages 1-16, March.
- Munir Ahmad & Zhen-Yu Zhao & Marie Claire Mukeshimana & Muhammad Irfan, 2021. "Dynamic Causal Linkages Among Urbanization, Energy Consumption, Pollutant Emissions and Economic Growth in China," Springer Books, in: Fenjie Long & Sheng Zheng & Yuzhe Wu & Gangying Yang & Yan Yang (ed.), Proceedings of the 23rd International Symposium on Advancement of Construction Management and Real Estate, pages 90-105, Springer.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Muhammad Irfan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.