|Terminal Degree:||2001 Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business; Spears School of Business; Oklahoma State University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Eskişehir Osmangazi Üniversitesi (Eskisehir Osmangazi University)http://www.ogu.edu.tr/
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Celikay, Ferdi & Gumus, Erdal, 2011.
"Sağlıkta Dönüşümün Ampirik Analizi
[Empirical Analysis of Transformation in Health]," MPRA Paper 42363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Celikay, Ferdi & Gumus, Erdal, 2009.
"Türkiye'de Sağlık Hizmetleri ve Finansmanı
[Health Services and their Financing in Turkey]," MPRA Paper 42362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gumus, Erdal, 2008.
"Türk Sosyal Güvenlik Sisteminin Değerlendirilmesi ve Sosyal Güvenlik Kurumlarının Finansal Geleceği
[An Evaluation of Turkish Social Security Reform Process and Its Financial Future]," MPRA Paper 42160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gumus, Erdal, 2006. "The Social Costs of Monopoly: A Survey And An Evaluation," MPRA Paper 42107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gumus, Erdal, 2005. "Benefit-Cost Analysis of Reforming the Turkish Social Insurance Institution for the Self-Employed (Bağ-Kur)," MPRA Paper 42108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gumus, Erdal, 2005. "Benefit-Cost Analysis of Turkish Social Insurance Institute Gradual Privatization Proposal," MPRA Paper 42372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gumus, Erdal, 2003. "Crime in Urban Areas: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 42106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gumus, Erdal, 2003. "Crowding-Out Hypothesis versus Ricardian Equivalence Proposition: Evidence from Literature," MPRA Paper 42141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gumus, Erdal, 2003. "J. M. Keynes; Liberalism and Keynes; Keynes's Personal Life; Keynes's School Years," MPRA Paper 42373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferdi Celikay & Erdal Gumus, 2017. "The effect of social spending on reducing poverty," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 44(5), pages 620-632, May.
- Erdal Gumus & Ferdi Celikay, 2015. "R&D Expenditure and Economic Growth: New Empirical Evidence," Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 9(3), pages 205-217, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Gumus, Erdal, 2003.
"Crime in Urban Areas: An Empirical Investigation,"
42106, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qadri, Faisal Sultan & Kadri, Adeel Sultan, 2010. "Relationship between education, health and crime: fable, fallacy or fact," MPRA Paper 30638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Awais Anwa & Samia Nasreen & Anam Shahzadi, 2015. "Social and Demographic Determinants of Crime in Pakistan: A Panel Data Analysis of Province Punjab," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(9), pages 440-447, September.
- Awais Anwar & Noman Arshed & Sofia Anwar, 2017. "Socio-economic Determinants of Crime: An Empirical Study of Pakistan," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 312-322.
- Alassane Diaw & Oana-Ramona Lobont & Nicoleta Claudia Moldovan, 2014. "Some relevant risk factors and causal mechanisms to understand crime in Romania," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 8(2), pages 64-69, June.
- Tasnim Khan & Fatima Yousaf, 2013. "Unemployment Duration of First Time Job Seekers: A Case Study of Bahawalpur," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 1(1), pages 8-19, December.
- Gupta, Manish & Sachdeva, Payal, 2017. "Economic, Demographic, Deterrent Variables And Crime Rate In India," MPRA Paper 80181, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jul 2017.
- Hafiz Hanzla Jalil & Muhammad Mazhar Iqbal, 2010. "Urbanisation and Crime: A Case Study of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 49(4), pages 741-755.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Erdal Gumus
(Erdal Gümüş) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.