Türkiye'de Sağlık Hizmetleri ve Finansmanı
[Health Services and their Financing in Turkey]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Jack, 2002. "Public Intervention in Health Insurance Markets: Theory and Four Examples from Latin America," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 17(1), pages 67-88.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Economics; Health Services; Health Expenditures; Health Systems; Health Policy; Health Financing;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .