April Mitchell Franco
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Rotman School of Management University of Toronto 105 St. George Street Toronto, ON M5S 3E6|
(50%) Rotman School of Management Toronto, Canada
University of Toronto
105 St. George Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5S 3E6
RePEc:edi:smtorca (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Department of Management Scarborough, Canada
University of Toronto
RePEc:edi:dmutsca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- James D. Campbell & April Mitchell Franco, 2013. "Cannibalization, Innovation and Spin-outs," DRUID Working Papers 13-11, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Rajshree Agarwal & Benjamin A. Campbell & April M. Franco & Martin Ganco, 2013. "What Do I Take With Me?: The Mediating Effect Of Spin-Out Team Size And Tenure On The Founder-Firm Performance Relationship," Working Papers 13-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Blume, Andreas & Franco, April Mitchell & Heidhues, Paul, 2011.
"Dynamic Coordination via Organizational Routines,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
355, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Heidhues, Paul & Blume, Andreas & Franco, April, 2013. "Dynamic Coordination via Organizational Routines," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80027, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Andreas Blume & April M. Franco & Paul Heidhues, 2011. "Dynamic coordination via organizational routines," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-11-10, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Rajshree Agarwal & Benjamin Campbell & April M. Franco & Martin Ganco, 2011. "What Do I Take With Me: The Impact of Transfer and Replication of Resources on Parent and Spin-Out Firm Performance," Working Papers 11-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Benjamin Campbell & Martin Ganco & April Franco & Rajshree Agarwal, 2009. "Who Leaves, Where to, and Why Worrry? Employee Mobility, Employee Entrepreneurship, and Effects on Source Firm Performance," Working Papers 09-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Matt Mitchell & Galina Vereshchagina & April Franco, 2009. "Incentives and the Structure of Teams," 2009 Meeting Papers 758, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andreas Blume & April Franco & Paul Heidhues, 2006. "Rational Multi-Agent Search," 2006 Meeting Papers 776, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- April Franco & Andreas Blume & John Duffy, 2004. "Organizational Learning: An Experimental Study," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 498, Econometric Society.
- Andreas Blume & April Franco, 2002. "Learning from failure," Staff Report 299, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Agarwal, Rajshree & Echambadi, Raj & Franco, April M. & Sarkar, M. B., 2002. "Knowledge Transfer through Congenital Learning: Spin-Out Generation, Growth and Survival," Working Papers 02-0101, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
- April Franco, 2000. "Quantifying the Lock-In Effect in a Dynamic Industry," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1910, Econometric Society.
- April Mitchell Franco & Darren Filson, 2000. "Knowledge Diffusion through Employee Mobility," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-61, Claremont Colleges.
- April Franco, "undated". "Why Equal Weights in the Three Factor Formula Apportionment Method? A Game-theoretic Model of Competition between States," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 171, Society for Computational Economics.
- Darren Filson & April Mitchell Franco, "undated". "Industry Evolution: New Technologies and New Firms," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 1999-15, Claremont Colleges.
- Franco, April Mitchell & Mitchell, Matthew & Vereshchagina, Galina, 2011. "Incentives and the structure of teams," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(6), pages 2307-2332.
- Andreas Blume & John Duffy & April M. Franco, 2009. "Decentralized Organizational Learning: An Experimental Investigation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(4), pages 1178-1205, September.
- April M. Franco & MB Sarkar & Rajshree Agarwal & Raj Echambadi, 2009. "Swift and Smart: The Moderating Effects of Technological Capabilities on the Market Pioneering-Firm Survival Relationship," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(11), pages 1842-1860, November.
- April M. Franco & Matthew F. Mitchell, 2008. "Covenants not to Compete, Labor Mobility, and Industry Dynamics," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 581-606, September.
- Blume, Andreas & Franco, April Mitchell, 2007. "Decentralized learning from failure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 504-523, March.
- April Mitchell Franco & Darren Filson, 2006. "Spin‐outs: knowledge diffusion through employee mobility," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(4), pages 841-860, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 11 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (4) 2009-10-17 2011-02-26 2013-04-20 2013-07-05
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (3) 2009-10-17 2013-07-05 2014-02-02
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (3) 2009-10-17 2011-02-26 2013-04-20
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (2) 2009-10-17 2013-04-20
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (2) 2011-04-23 2011-09-16
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (2) 2011-02-26 2013-04-20
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (2) 2013-04-20 2013-07-05
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (2) 2007-01-13 2011-09-16
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (2) 2009-10-17 2013-04-20
- NEP-INO: Innovation (2) 2000-08-07 2013-07-05
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (2) 2000-08-07 2009-10-17
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2013-07-05
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2011-09-16
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2013-07-05
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2009-10-17
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, April Mitchell Franco should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.