Report NEP-URE-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Scott Imberman, 2009. "The Effect of Charter Schools on Achievement and Behaviorof Public School Students," Working Papers 2009-02, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Scott Imberman & Elisabetta Gentile, 2009. "Dressed for Success: Do School Uniforms Improve Student Behavior, Attendance, and Achievement?," Working Papers 2009-03, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Ian Christensen & Paul Corrigan & Caterina Mendicino & Shin-Ichi Nishiyama, 2009. "Consumption, Housing Collateral, and the Canadian Business Cycle," Working Papers 09-26, Bank of Canada.
- Hernán D. Rozenfeld & Diego Rybski & Xavier Gabaix & Hernán A. Makse, 2009. "The Area and Population of Cities: New Insights from a Different Perspective on Cities," NBER Working Papers 15409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bunda, Irina & Ca' Zorzi, Michele, 2009. "Signals from housing and lending booms," Working Paper Series 1094, European Central Bank.
- Janet Currie & W. Reed Walker, 2009. "Traffic Congestion and Infant Health: Evidence from E-ZPass," NBER Working Papers 15413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aaron Sojourner, . "Inference on Peer Effects with Missing Peer Data: Evidence from Project STAR," Working Papers 0109, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- R. Antonietti & G. Cainelli, 2009. "The role of spatial agglomeration in a structural model of innovation, productivity and export," Working Papers Prin 007, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ström, Sara, 2009. "Housing and first births in Sweden, 1972-2005," Arbetsrapport 2009:15, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2009. "Knowledge networks in the Dutch aviation industry: the proximity paradox," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0915, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2009.
- Claudia Wesselbaum-Neugebauer, 2009. "Berufsbedingte Mobilität - empirische Befunde für Deutschland," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp09009, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland, 2009. "Proximity and the Evolution of Collaboration Networks: Evidence from R&D Projects within the GNSS Industry," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0914, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2009.
- Item repec:dlw:wpaper:09-06. is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steven G. Craig & Scott Imberman & Adam Perdue, 2009. "Does It Pay To Get An A? School Resource Allocations In Response To Accountability Ratings," Working Papers 2009-04, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- John Haltiwanger & Ron Jarmin & C.J. Krizan, 2009. "Mom-and-Pop Meet Big-Box: Complements or Substitutes?," Working Papers 09-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Julia Spies, 2009. "Network and Border Effects: Where Do Foreign Multinationals Locate in Germany?," IAW Discussion Papers 47, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- De Leon, Marycruz & Fullerton, Thomas M. & Kelley, Brian W. & Molina, Angel L., 2009. "Infrastructure Tolls in Texas: Evidence from the Borderplex," MPRA Paper 17706, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Apr 2009.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2009. "Innovating in the periphery: Firms, values, and innovation in Southwest Norway," Working Papers 2009-13, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Sanandaji, Tino, 2009. "Reversion to the Racial Mean and Mortgate Discrimination," Working Paper Series 811, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Navon, Guy, 2009. "Human Capital Spillovers in the Workplace: Labor Diversity and Productivity," MPRA Paper 17741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moscone, Francesco & Tosetti, Elisa & Vittadini, Giorgio, 2009. "Social Interaction in Patients'�Hospital Choice: Evidences from Italy," MPRA Paper 17783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Szulkin, Ryszard & Hällsten, Martin, 2009. "Families, neighborhoods, and the future: The transition to adulthood of children of native and immigrant origin in Sweden," SULCIS Working Papers 2009:9, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2009-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lagadec, Gael & Descombels, Alain, 2009.
"L'ombre de la crise
[The shadow of the global crisis]," MPRA Paper 17871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karolien De Bruyne, 2009. "Unionized Wage Setting and the Location of Firms," Vives discussion paper series 9, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen, Vives.
- Pelnar, Gregory, 2009. "Competition and Cooperation between Professional Sports Franchises: The Impact on Ticket Prices," MPRA Paper 17787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Åslund, Olof & Böhlmark, Anders & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2009. "Age at migration and social integration," Working Paper Series 2009:21, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Benjamin Campbell & Martin Ganco & April Franco & Rajshree Agarwal, 2009. "Who Leaves, Where to, and Why Worrry? Employee Mobility, Employee Entrepreneurship, and Effects on Source Firm Performance," Working Papers 09-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Igor Halperin, 2009. "Implied Multi-Factor Model for Bespoke CDO Tranches and other Portfolio Credit Derivatives," Papers 0910.2696, arXiv.org.
- Eggert, Wolfgang & Itaya, Jun-ichi, 2009. "Tax Rate Harmonization, Renegotiation and Asymmetric Tax Competition for Profits with Repeated Interaction," Discussion paper series. A 214, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Ahlerup, Pelle, 2009. "The Causal Effects of Ethnic Diversity: An Instrumental Variables Approach," Working Papers in Economics 386, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Vimal Trivedi, 2009. "Door-to-Door Garbage Collection Program in Surat city," Working Papers id:2234, eSocialSciences.
- Giacomo degli Antoni, 2009. "Getting a Job through Voluntary Associations: the Role of Network and Human Capital Creation," Econometica Working Papers wp14, Econometica.
- Sailesh Gunessee, 2009. "Strategic Tax Competition: An Experimental Study," ICBBR Working Papers 5, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.