Report NEP-URE-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Scott Imberman, 2009. "The Effect of Charter Schools on Achievement and Behaviorof Public School Students," Working Papers 2009-02, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Scott Imberman & Elisabetta Gentile, 2009. "Dressed for Success: Do School Uniforms Improve Student Behavior, Attendance, and Achievement?," Working Papers 2009-03, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Ian Christensen & Paul Corrigan & Caterina Mendicino & Shin-Ichi Nishiyama, 2009. "Consumption, Housing Collateral, and the Canadian Business Cycle," Staff Working Papers 09-26, Bank of Canada.
- Hernán D. Rozenfeld & Diego Rybski & Xavier Gabaix & Hernán A. Makse, 2009. "The Area and Population of Cities: New Insights from a Different Perspective on Cities," NBER Working Papers 15409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bunda, Irina & Ca' Zorzi, Michele, 2009. "Signals from housing and lending booms," Working Paper Series 1094, European Central Bank.
- Janet Currie & W. Reed Walker, 2009. "Traffic Congestion and Infant Health: Evidence from E-ZPass," NBER Working Papers 15413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aaron Sojourner, "undated". "Inference on Peer Effects with Missing Peer Data: Evidence from Project STAR," Working Papers 0109, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Item repec:bol:prinwp:007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ström, Sara, 2009. "Housing and first births in Sweden, 1972-2005," Arbetsrapport 2009:15, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2009. "Knowledge networks in the Dutch aviation industry: the proximity paradox," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0915, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2009.
- Claudia Wesselbaum-Neugebauer, 2009. "Berufsbedingte Mobilität - empirische Befunde für Deutschland," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp09009, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland, 2009. "Proximity and the Evolution of Collaboration Networks: Evidence from R&D Projects within the GNSS Industry," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0914, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2009.
- Item repec:dlw:wpaper:09-06. is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steven G. Craig & Scott Imberman & Adam Perdue, 2009. "Does It Pay To Get An A? School Resource Allocations In Response To Accountability Ratings," Working Papers 2009-04, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- John Haltiwanger & Ron Jarmin & C.J. Krizan, 2009. "Mom-and-Pop Meet Big-Box: Complements or Substitutes?," Working Papers 09-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Julia Spies, 2009. "Network and Border Effects: Where Do Foreign Multinationals Locate in Germany?," IAW Discussion Papers 47, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- De Leon, Marycruz & Fullerton, Thomas M. & Kelley, Brian W. & Molina, Angel L., 2009. "Infrastructure Tolls in Texas: Evidence from the Borderplex," MPRA Paper 17706, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Apr 2009.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2009. "Innovating in the periphery: Firms, values, and innovation in Southwest Norway," Working Papers 2009-13, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Sanandaji, Tino, 2009. "Reversion to the Racial Mean and Mortgate Discrimination," Working Paper Series 811, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Navon, Guy, 2009. "Human Capital Spillovers in the Workplace: Labor Diversity and Productivity," MPRA Paper 17741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moscone, Francesco & Tosetti, Elisa & Vittadini, Giorgio, 2009. "Social Interaction in Patients'�Hospital Choice: Evidences from Italy," MPRA Paper 17783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Szulkin, Ryszard & Hällsten, Martin, 2009. "Families, neighborhoods, and the future: The transition to adulthood of children of native and immigrant origin in Sweden," SULCIS Working Papers 2009:9, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Bahlmann, M.D. & Huysman, M.H. & Elfring, T., 2009. "Global pipelines or global buzz? : a micro-level approach towards the knowledge-based view of clusters," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Lagadec, Gael & Descombels, Alain, 2009.
"L'ombre de la crise
[The shadow of the global crisis]," MPRA Paper 17871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karolien De Bruyne, 2009. "Unionized Wage Setting and the Location of Firms," Working Papers VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics 9, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, VIVES Research Centre for Regional Economics.
- Pelnar, Gregory, 2009. "Competition and Cooperation between Professional Sports Franchises: The Impact on Ticket Prices," MPRA Paper 17787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Åslund, Olof & Böhlmark, Anders & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2009. "Age at migration and social integration," Working Paper Series 2009:21, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Benjamin Campbell & Martin Ganco & April Franco & Rajshree Agarwal, 2009. "Who Leaves, Where to, and Why Worrry? Employee Mobility, Employee Entrepreneurship, and Effects on Source Firm Performance," Working Papers 09-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Igor Halperin, 2009. "Implied Multi-Factor Model for Bespoke CDO Tranches and other Portfolio Credit Derivatives," Papers 0910.2696, arXiv.org.
- Eggert, Wolfgang & Itaya, Jun-ichi, 2009. "Tax Rate Harmonization, Renegotiation and Asymmetric Tax Competition for Profits with Repeated Interaction," Discussion paper series. A 214, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Ahlerup, Pelle, 2009. "The Causal Effects of Ethnic Diversity: An Instrumental Variables Approach," Working Papers in Economics 386, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Vimal Trivedi, 2009. "Door-to-Door Garbage Collection Program in Surat city," Working Papers id:2234, eSocialSciences.
- Giacomo degli Antoni, 2009. "Getting a Job through Voluntary Associations: the Role of Network and Human Capital Creation," Econometica Working Papers wp14, Econometica.
- Sailesh Gunessee, 2009. "Strategic Tax Competition: An Experimental Study," ICBBR Working Papers 5, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.