Innovating in the periphery: Firms, values, and innovation in Southwest Norway
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose, 2011. "Innovating in the Periphery: Firms, Values and Innovation in Southwest Norway," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 555-574, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liliana Araújo & Sandra T. Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "Knowledge spillovers and economic performance of firms located in depressed areas: does geographical proximity matter?," FEP Working Papers 488, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2014.
"When local interaction does not suffice: sources of firm innovation in urban Norway,"
Chapters,in: Regional Development and Proximity Relations, chapter 5, pages 195-222
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "When local interaction does not suffice: sources of firm innovation in urban Norway," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 43(6), pages 1248-1267, June.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose, 2011. "When Local Interaction Does Not Suffice: Sources of Firm Innovation in Urban Norway," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 43(6), pages 1248-1267, June.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "When local interaction does not suffice: Sources of firm innovation in urban Norway," Working Papers 2011-05, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2011. "When local interaction does not suffice: Sources of firm innovation in urban Norway," CEPR Discussion Papers 8267, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ana Paula Faria & Natália Barbosa & Vasco Eiriz, 2013. "Firms’ innovation across regions: an exploratory study," NIPE Working Papers 12/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Ana Paula Faria & Natália Barbosa & Vasco Eiriz, 2015. "Firm Innovation and Co-Location in Portugal," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 574-592, December.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Alexander Jaax, 2015. "Innovation in Russia: the territorial dimension," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1509, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2015.
- Neil Lee & AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose, 2014.
"Creativity, Cities, and Innovation,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 46(5), pages 1139-1159, May.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:282-:d:128075 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fitjar, Rune Dahl, 2017. "Mot en regional innovasjonspolitikk?," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2017/9, University of Stavanger.
- Pia Wassmann & Daniel Schiller & Stephan Thomsen, 2014. "Does Connectivity Impact Innovation Performance in Rural Regions?," ERSA conference papers ersa14p352, European Regional Science Association.
- Zhang, Min & Partridge, Mark & Song, Huasheng, 2018. "Amenities and Geography of Innovation: Evidence from Chinese Cities," MPRA Paper 83673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Shearmur, 2015. "Far from the Madding Crowd," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 424-442, September.
- Colella, Florencia & Ortega, David, 2016. "Retail Channel and Beef Preferences in Argentina: Experimental Results from Consumers in Buenos Aires," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235551, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Helen McGuirk & Declan Jordan, 2011. "Local Labour Market Diversity and Business Innovation: Evidence from Irish Manufacturing Businesses," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(12), pages 1945-1960, June.
- McGuirk, Helen & Lenihan, Helena & Hart, Mark, 2015. "Measuring the impact of innovative human capital on small firms’ propensity to innovate," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 965-976.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovation; institutions; distance; trust; open-mindedness; periphery; Norway;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-10-17 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2009-10-17 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2009-10-17 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2009-10-17 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2009-10-17 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-SOC-2009-10-17 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2009-10-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imd:wpaper:wp2009-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IMDEA RePEc Maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icimdes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .