Report NEP-INO-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bea:wpaper:0044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mandell, Svante, 2009. "Incentives for innovation and adoption of new technology under emissions trading," Working Papers 2009:10, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2009. "Innovating in the periphery: Firms, values, and innovation in Southwest Norway," Working Papers 2009-13, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Srholec, Martin & Verspagen, Bart, 2009. "Innovation and Economic Development," MERIT Working Papers 032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- R. Antonietti & G. Cainelli, 2009. "The role of spatial agglomeration in a structural model of innovation, productivity and export," Working Papers Prin 007, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland, 2009. "Proximity and the Evolution of Collaboration Networks: Evidence from R&D Projects within the GNSS Industry," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0914, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2009.
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2009. "Incentives in University Technology Transfers," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 785.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- E. Agliardi, 2009. "The fuzzy value of patent litigation under imprecise information," Working Papers 677, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2009. "Knowledge networks in the Dutch aviation industry: the proximity paradox," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0915, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2009.
- Jean-Claude Boldrini & Emmanuel Chené & Nathalie Schieb-Bienfait, 2009. "Improving SMEs' guidance within public innovation supports," Working Papers hal-00423334, HAL.