Report NEP-SBM-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Campbell & Martin Ganco & April Franco & Rajshree Agarwal, 2009. "Who Leaves, Where to, and Why Worrry? Employee Mobility, Employee Entrepreneurship, and Effects on Source Firm Performance," Working Papers 09-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0913 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hongbin Li & Zheyu Yang & Xianguo Yao & Junsen Zhang, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Growth: Evidence from China," Discussion Papers 00022, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- John Tang, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Japanese Industrialization in Historical Perspective," Working Papers 09-30, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2009-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bot:quadip:91 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland, 2009. "Proximity and the Evolution of Collaboration Networks: Evidence from R&D Projects within the GNSS Industry," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0914, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2009.
- Julia Spies, 2009. "Network and Border Effects: Where Do Foreign Multinationals Locate in Germany?," IAW Discussion Papers 47, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00423334_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tattara, Giuseppe & Constantin, Florentina & De Giusti, Giovanna, 2009. "Strategies of Italian firms in Romania. Evidence from selected case studies," MPRA Paper 17765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horácio Faustino & João Peixoto, 2009. "Immigration-Trade Links: The Impact of Recent Immigration on Portuguese Trade," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/36, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Oh, Donghyun & Heshmati, Almas & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity of Korean Manufacturing Industries: Comparison of Competing Models with Firm-Level Data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 201, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2009. "Innovating in the periphery: Firms, values, and innovation in Southwest Norway," Working Papers 2009-13, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.