Reversion to the Racial Mean and Mortgate Discrimination
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesse Rothstein & Nathan Wozny, 2013.
"Permanent Income and the Black-White Test Score Gap,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 48(3), pages 510-544.
- Jesse Rothstein & Nathan Wozny, 2011. "Permanent Income and the Black-White Test Score Gap," NBER Working Papers 17610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rothstein, Jesse & Wozny, Nathan, 2011. "Permanent Income and the Black-White Test Score Gap," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt86k5x83k, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrimination in Mortgage Loans; Mortgages; Mean Reversion;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .