Report NEP-LAB-2000-08-07This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2000. "Using market valuation to assess the importance and efficiency of public school spending," Working Paper Series WP-00-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- James Heckman & Edward Vytlacil, 2000. "Identifying the Role of Cognitive Ability in Explaining the Level of and Change in the Return to Schooling," NBER Working Papers 7820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Ted McDonald & Christopher Worswick, 2000. "Earnings and Employment Probabilities of Men by Education and Birth Cohort, 1982-96: Evidence for the United States, Canada and Australia," Carleton Economic Papers 00-04, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Yeopil Yoon & Gabriel Talmain, . "Endogenous Fertility, Endogenous Growth and Public Pension System: Should We Switch from a PAYG to a Fully-Funded System?," Discussion Papers 00/31, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:99-008a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- J. Stephen Ferris & Edwin G. West, 2000. "Education Vouchers, Dropouts, and the Peer Group Problem 1," Carleton Economic Papers 00-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2002.
- George Warskett & Stanley L. Winer, 2000. "Wage, Structure, Turnover and Working Conditions: A Public Finance Perspective," Carleton Economic Papers 00-06, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fip:fedfap:2000-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2000s26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frances Woolley, 2000. "Control over Money in Marriage," Carleton Economic Papers 00-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 2003.
- April Franco & Darren Filson, 2000. "Knowledge diffusion through employee mobility," Staff Report 272, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2000-015a is not listed on IDEAS anymore