Report NEP-ENT-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shang-Jin Wei & Xiaobo Zhang, 2011. "Sex Ratios, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Growth in the People's Republic of China," NBER Working Papers 16800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Estrin, Saul & Korosteleva, Julia & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2011. "Which Institutions Encourage Entrepreneurs to Create Larger Firms?," IZA Discussion Papers 5481, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joern H. Block & Lennart Hoogerheide & Roy Thurik, 2010. "Are Education and Entrepreneurial Income Endogenous and do Family Background Variables make Sense as Instruments? A Bayesian Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-024/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michael Fritsch & Alexandra Schroeter, 2011. "Does Quality Make a Difference? Employment Effects of High- and Low-Quality Start-Ups," Jena Economics Research Papers 2011-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Mo, Pak Hung, 2011. "Institutions, Entrepreneurship and Channels to Sustained Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 28911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Bytchkova, Maria & Estrin, Saul, 2011. "Institutions and Entry: A Cross-Regional Analysis in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 5504, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Patrick Bolton & Tano Santos & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2011. "Cream Skimming in Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 16804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100053 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adeline Saillard & Thomas Url, 2011. "Venture Capital in Bank- and Market-based Economies," WIFO Working Papers 389, WIFO.
- Carmen Cabello Medina & Antonio Carmona Lavado & Gloria Cuevas Rodríguez & Ana Pérez-Luño, 2011. "Do best and worst innovative companies differ in terms of intellectual capital, knowledge and radicalness?," Working Papers 11.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Martina Battisti & Hiroyuki Okamuro, 2010. "Selling, Passing on or Closing? Determinants of Entrepreneurial Intentions on Exit Modes," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-151, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:bai:series:wp0034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Greg Fischer, 2011. "Contract Structure, Risk Sharing and Investment Choice," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 023, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Vivien LEWIS & Céline POILLY, 2011. "Firm Entry, Inflation and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2011004, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Rajshree Agarwal & Benjamin Campbell & April M. Franco & Martin Ganco, 2011. "What Do I Take With Me: The Impact of Transfer and Replication of Resources on Parent and Spin-Out Firm Performance," Working Papers 11-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Swain, Larry B., 2010. "Real Economic Development comes from Entrepreneurship," Issue Briefs 2010524, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Kar, Saibal & Saha, Bibhas, 2011. "Asymmetric Information in the Labor Market, Immigrants and Contract Menu," IZA Discussion Papers 5508, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Innovation and demand in industry dynamics," Working Papers 1101, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Mo, Pak Hung, 2011. "Entrepreneurs, Sticky Competition and the Schumpeterian Cobb-Douglas Production Function," MPRA Paper 28927, University Library of Munich, Germany.