Innovation and demand in industry dynamics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Penrose, Edith, 2009. "The Theory of the Growth of the Firm," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 4, number 9780199573844.
- Pitelis, Christos (ed.), 2002. "The Growth of the Firm: The Legacy of Edith Penrose," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199248520.
- James R. Brown & Steven M. Fazzari & Bruce C. Petersen, 2009. "Financing Innovation and Growth: Cash Flow, External Equity, and the 1990s R&D Boom," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 64(1), pages 151-185, February.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2009. "The impact of innovation on labour productivity growth in European industries: Does it depend on firms' competitiveness strategies?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2009-13, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Christos N. Pitelis, 2011.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Integration,"
Chapters, in: Miroslav N. Jovanović (ed.), International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume III, chapter 1,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pitelis, Christos, 2009. "Foreign direct investment and economic integration," MPRA Paper 23938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McLean, Tom & McGovern, Tom & Davie, Shanta, 2015. "Management accounting, engineering and the management of company growth: Clarke Chapman, 1864–1914," The British Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 177-190.
- Pattit, Jason M. & Pattit, Katherina G. & Spender, J C, 2021. "Edith T. Penrose: Economist of "The Ordinary Business of Life"," MPRA Paper 106375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard K. Blundel, 2015. "Beyond strategy: A critical review of Penrose's 'single argument' and its implications for economic development," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 97-122, February.
- Md. Mominur Rahman & Bilkis Akhter, 2021. "The impact of investment in human capital on bank performance: evidence from Bangladesh," Future Business Journal, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Alhassan Abdul-Wakeel Karakara & Evans Osabuohien, 2020.
"ICT adoption, competition and innovation of informal firms in West Africa: a comparative study of Ghana and Nigeria,"
Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, Emerald Group Publishing Limited, vol. 14(3), pages 397-414, June.
- Alhassan A. Karakara & Evans S. Osabuohien, 2020. "ICT Adoption, Competition and Innovation of Informal Firms in West Africa: Comparative Study of Ghana and Nigeria," Working Papers 20/023, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Alhassan A. Karakara & Evans S. Osabuohien, 2020. "ICT Adoption, Competition and Innovation of Informal Firms in West Africa: Comparative Study of Ghana and Nigeria," Research Africa Network Working Papers 20/023, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Alhassan A. Karakara & Evans S. Osabuohien, 2020. "ICT Adoption, Competition and Innovation of Informal Firms in West Africa: Comparative Study of Ghana and Nigeria," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 20/023, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Myint Moe Chit, 2018. "Political openness and the growth of small and medium enterprises: empirical evidence from transition economies," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 781-804, September.
- Gareis, Johannes & Mayer, Eric, 2020. "Financial shocks and the relative dynamics of tangible and intangible investment: Evidence from the euro area," Discussion Papers 39/2020, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Hirokazu Mizobata & Hiroshi Teruyama, 2020. "Factor Adjustments and Liquidity Management: Evidence from Japan's Two Lost Decades and Financial Crises," KIER Working Papers 1043, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Katalin Bodnár & Ludmila Fadejeva & Marco Hoeberichts & Mario Izquierdo Peinado & Christophe Jadeau & Eliana Viviano, 2017.
"Credit shocks and the European labour market,"
1747, Banco de España.
- Bodnár, Katalin & Fadejeva, Ludmila & Hoeberichts, Marco & Peinado, Mario Izquierdo & Jadeau, Christophe & Viviano, Eliana, 2018. "Credit shocks and the European labour market," Working Paper Series 2124, European Central Bank.
- Christoph P. Kiefer & Pablo Del Río González & Javier Carrillo‐Hermosilla, 2019. "Drivers and barriers of eco‐innovation types for sustainable transitions: A quantitative perspective," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 155-172, January.
- Zhang, Wei, 2015. "R&D investment and distress risk," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 94-114.
- Qian Wang & Duowen Wu & Lina Yan, 2021. "Effect of positive tone in MD&A disclosure on capital structure adjustment speed: evidence from China," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 61(4), pages 5809-5845, December.
- Z. Jun Lin & Shengqiang Liu & Fangcheng Sun, 2017. "The Impact of Financing Constraints and Agency Costs on Corporate R&D Investment: Evidence from China," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 3-42, March.
- Ding, Haina, 2015. "Innovation strategies and stock price informativeness," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 491, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Nils Grashof, 2020. "Sinking or swimming in the cluster labour pool? A firm-specific analysis of the effect of specialized labour," Jena Economics Research Papers 2020-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Calomiris, Charles W. & Larrain, Mauricio & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2021.
"Capital inflows, equity issuance activity, and corporate investment,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 46(C).
- Calomiris,Charles W. & Larrain,Mauricio & Schmukler,Sergio L., 2018. "Capital inflows, equity issuance activity, and corporate investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8405, The World Bank.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Mauricio Larrain & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2018. "Capital Inflows, Equity Issuance Activity, and Corporate Investment," NBER Working Papers 24433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Mauricio Larrain & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2019. "Capital Inflows, Equity Issuance Activity, and Corporate Investment," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 156, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Sai Ding & Alessandra Guariglia & John Knight & Junhong Yang, 2021. "Negative Investment in China: Financing Constraints and Restructuring versus Growth," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69(4), pages 1411-1449.
- Alam, Ashraful & Uddin, Moshfique & Yazdifar, Hassan & Shafique, Sujana & Lartey, Theophilus, 2020. "R&D investment, firm performance and moderating role of system and safeguard: Evidence from emerging markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 94-105.
- Białek-Jaworska Anna & Dobroszek Justyna, 2019. "R&D Expenditure and the Role of Scientists," Financial Sciences. Nauki o Finansach, Sciendo, vol. 24(2), pages 1-16, June.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D; Innovation; Profits; Demand; System Three Stages Least Squares.;
All these keywords.
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2011-02-26 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2011-02-26 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2011-02-26 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2011-02-26 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2011-02-26 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:urb:wpaper:11_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feurbit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Carmela Nicoletti (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/feurbit.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.