The Theory of the Growth of the Firm
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vera Barinova & Stepan Zemtsov & Alla Sorokina, 2015. "Role of SMEs in regional innovation systems in Russia," ERSA conference papers ersa15p600, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:taf:regstd:v:51:y:2017:i:7:p:994-1007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trippel, Arthur, 2015. "Born Globals: Darstellung und kritische Würdigung," Ilmenauer Schriften zur Betriebswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Ilmenau, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre, volume 1, number 12015.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2280-:d:122397 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wolter, Hans-Jürgen & Werner, Arndt & Schneck, Stefan, 2015. "Zur Entwicklungsdynamik neugegründeter Unternehmen: Eine Längsschnittanalyse auf Basis des Umsatzsteuerpanels," IfM-Materialien 238, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Richard K. Blundel, 2015. "Beyond strategy: A critical review of Penrose's 'single argument' and its implications for economic development," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 97-122, February.
- repec:wsi:jikmxx:v:16:y:2017:i:04:n:s0219649217500423 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nora Hesse & Rolf Sternberg, 2017.
"Alternative growth patterns of university spin-offs: why so many remain small?,"
International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 953-984, September.
- Nora Hesse & Rolf Sternberg, 0. "Alternative growth patterns of university spin-offs: why so many remain small?," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-32.
- Schneck, Stefan & Werner, Arndt & Wolter, Hans-Jürgen, 2015. "Umsatzwachstum und Wachstumsschwellen deutscher Unternehmen," IfM-Materialien 240, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Adnan Efendic & Tomasz Marek Mickiewicz & Anna Rebmann, 2013. "Growth Aspirations and Social Capital: Young Firms in a Post-Conflict Environment," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 122, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Christos N. Pitelis & David J. Teece, 2010.
"Cross-border market co-creation, dynamic capabilities and the entrepreneurial theory of the multinational enterprise,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 1247-1270, August.
- Pitelis, Christos & Teece, David, 2010. "Cross-border Market Co-creation, Dynamic Capabilities and the Entrepreneurial Theory of the Multinational Enterprise," MPRA Paper 23301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:manint:v:53:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0151-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Jie, 2012. "Technological collaboration in product innovation: The role of market competition and sectoral technological intensity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 489-496.
- repec:scn:financ:y:2015:i:1:p:83-96 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tom McGovern & Tom McLean, 2013. "The growth and development of Clarke Chapman from 1864 to 1914," Business History, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(3), pages 448-478, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199573844. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.