Report NEP-INO-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Junichi Nishimura & Yosuke Okada, 2010. "R&D Portfolios and Pharmaceutical Licensing," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-155, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hattori, Keisuke, 2011. "Optimal Environmental Policy under Monopolistic Provision of Clean Technologies," MPRA Paper 28837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Innovation and demand in industry dynamics," Working Papers 1101, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Matteo Lucchese & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Cycles and innovation," Working Papers 1103, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Dirk Engel & Timo Mitze & Roberto Patuelli & Janina Reinkowski, 2011. "Does the support of innovative clusters sustainably foster R&D activity? Evidence from the German BioRegio and BioProfile contests," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1105, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100107 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aminata SISSOKO, 2011. "R&D Subsidies And Firm-Level Productivity: Evidence From France," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 24 Oct 2013.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "When local interaction does not suffice: Sources of firm innovation in urban Norway," Working Papers 2011-05, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100060 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Krzysztof Szczygielski, 2011. "What are service sector innovations and how do we measure them?," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 422, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore