R&D Subsidies And Firm-Level Productivity: Evidence From France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roediger-Schluga, Thomas & Barber, Michael J., 2007. "R&D collaboration networks in the European FrameworkProgrammes: Data processing, network construction and selected results," MERIT Working Papers 032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kancs, d’Artis & Siliverstovs, Boriss, 2016.
"R&D and non-linear productivity growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 634-646.
- D'Artis Kancs & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012. "R&D and Non-linear Productivity Growth of Heterogeneous Firms," KOF Working papers 12-315, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- d'Artis Kancs & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012. "R&D and Non-linear Productivity Growth of Heterogeneous Firms," LICOS Discussion Papers 32112, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- d'Artis Kancs & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012. "R&D and Non-Linear Productivity Growth of Heterogeneous Firms," JRC Working Papers JRC77247, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- d'Artis Kancs & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012. "R&D and Non-Linear Productivity Growth of Heterogeneous Firms," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Amel Ben Abdesslem & Raphaël Chiappini, 2016.
"Cluster Policy and Firm Performance: A Case Study of the French Optic/Photonic Industry,"
GREDEG Working Papers
2016-26, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Amel Ben Abdesslem & Raphaël Chiappini, 2018. "Cluster policy and firm performance: a case study of the French optic/photonic industry," Post-Print hal-01834216, HAL.
- Javad Sadeghzadeh, 2014. "Innovation Subsidies: Misallocation and Technology Upgrade," 2014 Papers psa1207, Job Market Papers.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Guido de Blasio & Mara Giua, 2017.
"Cohesion Policy Incentives for Collaborative Industrial Research. The Evaluation of a Smart Specialisation Forerunner Programme,"
Department of Economics University of Siena
769, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Mara Giua & Guido de Blasio, 2018. "Cohesion Policy Incentives for Collaborative Industrial Research. The Evaluation of a Smart Specialisation Forerunner Programme," SERC Discussion Papers 0231, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kuhn, Johan M., 2012.
"Long-run effects of public–private research joint ventures: The case of the Danish Innovation Consortia support scheme,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 913-927.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kuhn, Johan Moritz, 2011. "Long-Run Effects of Public-Private Research Joint Ventures: The Case of the Danish Innovation Consortia Support Scheme," IZA Discussion Papers 5986, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsR&D subsidies; Collaborative Research; Total Factors Productivity and Firm Heterogeneity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-02-26 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2011-02-26 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2011-02-26 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2011-02-26 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvir:2011002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginie LEBLANC). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.