R&D Subsidies And Firm-Level Productivity: Evidence From France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roediger-Schluga, Thomas & Barber, Michael J., 2007. "R&D collaboration networks in the European FrameworkProgrammes: Data processing, network construction and selected results," MERIT Working Papers 032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kancs, d’Artis & Siliverstovs, Boriss, 2016.
"R&D and non-linear productivity growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 634-646.
- D'Artis Kancs & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012. "R&D and Non-linear Productivity Growth of Heterogeneous Firms," KOF Working papers 12-315, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- d'Artis Kancs & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012. "R&D and Non-linear Productivity Growth of Heterogeneous Firms," LICOS Discussion Papers 32112, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- d'Artis Kancs & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012. "R&D and Non-Linear Productivity Growth of Heterogeneous Firms," JRC Working Papers JRC77247, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- d'Artis Kancs & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2012. "R&D and Non-Linear Productivity Growth of Heterogeneous Firms," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Javad Sadeghzadeh, 2014. "Innovation Subsidies: Misallocation and Technology Upgrade," 2014 Papers psa1207, Job Market Papers.
- Amel Ben Abdesslem & Raphaël Chiappini, 2016. "Cluster Policy and Firm Performance: A Case Study of the French Optic/Photonic Industry," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-26, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Mara Giua & Guido de Blasio, 2018. "Cohesion Policy Incentives for Collaborative Industrial Research. The Evaluation of a Smart Specialisation Forerunner Programme," SERC Discussion Papers 0231, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Guido de Blasio & Mara Giua, 2017. "Cohesion Policy Incentives for Collaborative Industrial Research. The Evaluation of a Smart Specialisation Forerunner Programme," Department of Economics University of Siena 769, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kuhn, Johan M., 2012.
"Long-run effects of public–private research joint ventures: The case of the Danish Innovation Consortia support scheme,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 913-927.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kuhn, Johan Moritz, 2011. "Long-Run Effects of Public-Private Research Joint Ventures: The Case of the Danish Innovation Consortia Support Scheme," IZA Discussion Papers 5986, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsR&D subsidies; Collaborative Research; Total Factors Productivity and Firm Heterogeneity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-02-26 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2011-02-26 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2011-02-26 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2011-02-26 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvir:2011002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginie LEBLANC). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .