Report NEP-EFF-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arnold, Jens & Nicoletti, Giuseppe & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2011. "Does Anti-Competitive Regulation Matter for Productivity? Evidence from European Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 5511, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Bolli, 2011. "The Global Production Frontier of Universities," KOF Working papers 11-272, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Devesh Raval, 2011. "Beyond Cobb-Douglas: Estimation of a CES Production Function with Factor Augmenting Technology," Working Papers 11-05, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Aminata SISSOKO, 2011. "R&D Subsidies And Firm-Level Productivity: Evidence From France," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 24 Oct 2013.
- Sami Ben Naceur & Barbara Casu & Hichem Ben-Khedhiri, 2011. "What Drives the Performance of Selected Mena Banks? A+L4624 Meta-Frontier Analysis," IMF Working Papers 11/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Cette, G. & Dromel, N. & Lecat, R. & Paret, A-C., 2011. "Production factor returns: the role of factor utilisation," Working papers 317, Banque de France.
- Kundurjiev, T. & Salchev, Petko, 2011. "Technical efficiency of hospital psychiatric care in Bulgaria – assessment using Data Envelopment Analysis," MPRA Paper 28935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2011. "The Link Between Innovation And Productivity In Estonian Service Sector," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 80, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Agnese, Pablo, 2011. "Japan and Her Dealings with Offshoring: An Empirical Analysis with Aggregate Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5517, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mustafa Caglayan & Firat Demir, 2011. "Firm productivity, exchange rate movements, sources of finance and export orientationInventories and sales uncertainty," Working Papers 2011004, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Zac Mills & Annette Kyobe & Jim Brumby & Chris Papageorgiou & Era Dabla-Norris, 2011. "Investing in Public Investment; An Index of Public Investment Efficiency," IMF Working Papers 11/37, International Monetary Fund.
- Coffinet, J. & Coudert, V. & Pop, A. & Pouvelle, C., 2011. "Two-way interplays between capital buffers, credit and output: evidence from French banks," Working papers 316, Banque de France.