Two-way interplays between capital buffers, credit and output: evidence from French banks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- J Coffinet & Virginie Coudert & Adrian Pop & Cyril Pouvelle, 2012. "Two-way Interplays between Capital Buffers, Credit and Output: Evidence from French Banks," Post-Print hal-01410564, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed Trabelsi & Ibrahim Elbadawi & Dhuha Fadhel, 2015. "Bank's Capital Buffers and Business Cycle: Evidence from GCC Countries. 2004-2011," Working Papers 925, Economic Research Forum, revised Jul 2015.
- Cyril Pouvelle, 2012. "Bank Credit, Asset Prices and Financial Stability; Evidence From French Banks," IMF Working Papers 12/103, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsBank Capital Regulation; Procyclicality; Capital Buffers; Business Cycle Fluctuations; Basel III.;
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-02-26 (Banking)
- NEP-EFF-2011-02-26 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MIC-2011-02-26 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2011-02-26 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2011-02-26 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:banfra:316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .