The Global Production Frontier of Universities
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Which are the most efficient universities?
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2011-03-29 19:43:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zara Daghbashyan & Enrico Deiaco & Maureen McKelvey, 2014. "How and why does cost efficiency of universities differ across European countries? An explorative attempt using new microdata," Chapters,in: Knowledge, Diversity and Performance in European Higher Education, chapter 9, pages iii-iii Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsUniversity; Global Frontier; Efficiency; Stochastic Frontier; Unobserved Heterogeneity; True Random Effects Stochastic Frontier;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-02-26 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-IPR-2011-02-26 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-SOG-2011-02-26 (Sociology of Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:11-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.