The Global Production Frontier of Universities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mühlemann, Samuel & Wolter, Stefan C. & Wüest, Adrian, 2009. "Apprenticeship Training and the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 4460, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2010. "A signalling model of school grades under different evaluation systems," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 101(3), pages 199-212, November.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Which are the most efficient universities?
by Economic Logician in Economic Logic on 2011-03-29 19:43:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zara Daghbashyan & Enrico Deiaco & Maureen McKelvey, 2014. "How and why does cost efficiency of universities differ across European countries? An explorative attempt using new microdata," Chapters,in: Knowledge, Diversity and Performance in European Higher Education, chapter 9, pages iii-iii Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsUniversity; Global Frontier; Efficiency; Stochastic Frontier; Unobserved Heterogeneity; True Random Effects Stochastic Frontier;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-02-26 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-IPR-2011-02-26 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-SOG-2011-02-26 (Sociology of Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:11-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .