Report NEP-IPR-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roger Smeets & Albert de Vaal, 2011. "Knowledge diffusion from FDI and Intellectual Property Rights," CPB Discussion Paper 168, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Sharon Belenzon & Mark Schankerman, 2010. "Spreading the Word: Geography, Policy and University Knowledge Diffusion," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 50, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Junichi Nishimura & Yosuke Okada, 2010. "R&D Portfolios and Pharmaceutical Licensing," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-155, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Estrin, Saul & Korosteleva, Julia & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2011. "Which Institutions Encourage Entrepreneurs to Create Larger Firms?," IZA Discussion Papers 5481, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hattori, Keisuke, 2011. "Optimal Environmental Policy under Monopolistic Provision of Clean Technologies," MPRA Paper 28837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Bolli, 2011. "The Global Production Frontier of Universities," KOF Working papers 11-272, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.