Croatia’s participation in the Seventh Framework Programme: a Moderate Success?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roediger-Schluga, Thomas & Barber, Michael J., 2007. "R&D collaboration networks in the European FrameworkProgrammes: Data processing, network construction and selected results," MERIT Working Papers 032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Geuna, Aldo, 1998. "Determinants of university participation in EU-funded R & D cooperative projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 677-687, February.
- Rodríguez, Hannot & Fisher, Erik & Schuurbiers, Daan, 2013. "Integrating science and society in European Framework Programmes: Trends in project-level solicitations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 1126-1137.
- Stefano Breschi & Lucia Cusmano, 2002. "Unveiling the Texture of a European Research Area: Emergence of Oligarchic Networks under EU Framework Programmes," KITeS Working Papers 130, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2002.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Domagoj Racic & Jadranka Svarc, 2015. "Stairway to Excellence. Country Report: Croatia," JRC Working Papers JRC97338, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:taf:ecinnt:v:27:y:2018:i:5-6:p:404-419 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mafini Dosso & Antonio Vezzani, 2017. "Firm market valuation and intellectual property assets," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2017-07, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Sara Amoroso & Alex Coad & Nicola Grassano, 2018.
"European R&D networks: a snapshot from the 7th EU Framework Programme,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(5-6), pages 404-419, August.
- Sara Amoroso & Alex Coad & Nicola Grassano, 2017. "European R&D networks: A snapshot from the 7th EU Framework Programme," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2017-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsSeventh Framework Programme; European Union; Croatia; research policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bit:bsrysr:v:4:y:2013:i:2:p:126-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com/services/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.