Selling, Passing on or Closing? Determinants of Entrepreneurial Intentions on Exit Modes
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurial exit; liquidation; small and medium enterprise (SME); New Zealand;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-02-26 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2011-02-26 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2011-02-26 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HME-2011-02-26 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2011-02-26 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hst:ghsdps:gd10-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .