Report NEP-HME-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joanne Lindley, 2011. "The Gender Dimension of Technical Change and Task Inputs," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0111, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Timothy Raeymaekers, 2011. "Marrying Up: Forced Displacement and Youth Employment in the Aftermath of the Congo War: From making a living to making a life," Research Working Papers 38, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Henner Will, 2011. "Germany's Short Time Compensation Program: macroeconom(etr)ic insight," IMK Working Paper 1-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Vitor Leone & Bruce Philp, 2010. "Surplus-Value And Aggregate Concentration In The Uk Economy, 1987-2009," Working Papers 2010/10, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Martina Battisti & Hiroyuki Okamuro, 2010. "Selling, Passing on or Closing? Determinants of Entrepreneurial Intentions on Exit Modes," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-151, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Conor M. O'Toole & Carol Newman & Thia Hennessy, 2011. "The role of fundamental Q and financing frictions in agricultural investment decisions: an analysis pre and post financial crisis," Trinity Economics Papers tep0311, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Maurizio Franzini & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Economic inequality, an introduction," Working Papers 1102, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Item repec:unu:wpaper:ft2011a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heckman, James J., 2011. "The American Family in Black and White: A Post-Racial Strategy for Improving Skills to Promote Equality," IZA Discussion Papers 5495, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Almlund, Mathilde & Duckworth, Angela Lee & Heckman, James J. & Kautz, Tim, 2011. "Personality Psychology and Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 5500, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lee, Jungmin & Lee, Sokbae, 2011. "Does It Matter Who Responded to the Survey? Trends in the U.S. Gender Earnings Gap Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 5512, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leigh Plunkett Tost & Francesca Gino & Richard P. Larrick, 2011. "When power makes others speechless: The negative impact of leader power on team performance," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-087, Harvard Business School.
- Krzysztof Szczygielski, 2011. "What are service sector innovations and how do we measure them?," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 422, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Korpi, Walter & Ferrarini, Tommy & Englund, Stefan, 2011. "Women's Opportunities under Different Constellations of Family Policies in Western Countries: Inequality Tradeoffs Re-examined," Working Paper Series 2/2011, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Károly Henrich, 2011. "Prioritätsfragen im Verhältnis von Ökonomik, Ethik und Ontologie: Prolegomena zu einem transdisziplinären Fundament der Naturökonomik," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201102, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Paolo Zeppini & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2010. "Competing Recombinant Technologies for Environmental Innovation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-107/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Peter Kriesler & G. C. Harcourt, 2010. "The Influence of Michal Kalecki on Joan Robinson’s Approach to Economics," Discussion Papers 2010-21, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Damien TALBOT (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Institutions, organizations and space: forms of proximity (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-06, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Camarda, Maria Elena, 2010. "Alle origini di un altro divario: la domanda di giustizia nel Sud," Working Papers Res 1/2010, Fondazione Res, revised 01 Jun 2010.
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis & Persefoni Tsaliki, 2011. "Classical Competition and Regulating Capital: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Discussion Paper Series 2011_02, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Feb 2011.
- Vincent Brémond & Emmanuel Hache & Valérie Mignon, 2011. "Does OPEC still exist as a cartel? An empirical investigation," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-5, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Alper Duman & Gul Ertan Ozguzer, 2010. "A Sectoral Approach to the Surging Imports in Turkey," Working Papers 1005, Izmir University of Economics.
- Murray, Michael/ M J, 2011. "The Making of a Good Society: Economic Freedom, Instrumentalism, and Government Control," MPRA Paper 28888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas, Alex M, 2011. "(Mis)understanding Classical Economics," MPRA Paper 28980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kirdina, Svetlana, 2010.
"Взгляд Экономиста-Социолога: Заметки С Xvii Мирового Социологического Конгресса, Гетеборг, Швеция, 11-17 Июля 2010
[Point of view of economist-sociologict: notes from the world congress of sociolog," MPRA Paper 28982, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.