Report NEP-ENT-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Campbell & Martin Ganco & April Franco & Rajshree Agarwal, 2009. "Who Leaves, Where to, and Why Worrry? Employee Mobility, Employee Entrepreneurship, and Effects on Source Firm Performance," Working Papers 09-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0913 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hongbin Li & Zheyu Yang & Xianguo Yao & Junsen Zhang, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Growth: Evidence from China," Discussion Papers 00022, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Alain Gabler & Omar Licandro, 2009. "Firm Dynamics Support the Importance of the Embodied Question," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 782.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0910 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Columba & Leonardo Gambacorta & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2009. "Mutual guarantee institutions and small business finance," BIS Working Papers 290, Bank for International Settlements.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00423334_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2009-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Tang, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Japanese Industrialization in Historical Perspective," Working Papers 09-30, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- John Haltiwanger & Ron Jarmin & C.J. Krizan, 2009. "Mom-and-Pop Meet Big-Box: Complements or Substitutes?," Working Papers 09-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Galo Nuño, 2009. "Technology, convergence and business cycles," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0922, Banco de Espa�a.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2009. "Free Entry Bertrand Competition," MPRA Paper 17837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siegrun Brink, 2009. "Bedeutung der VC-Finanzierung für die Legitimierung junger Unternehmen - Ergebnisse einer empirischen Studie," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp09010, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.