Decentralized Organizational Learning: An Experimental Investigation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter H. Kriss & Roberto Weber, 2013. "Organizational formation and change: lessons from economic laboratory experiments," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fehr, Dietmar, 2017. "Costly communication and learning from failure in organizational coordination," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 106-122.
- Guillaume Fréchette, 2012. "Session-effects in the laboratory," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 15(3), pages 485-498, September.
- Andonie, Costel & Kuzmics, Christoph, 2012. "Pre-election polls as strategic coordination devices," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 681-700.
- Chatterjee, Sidharta, 2015. "Teleological Dynamics of Organizational Performance: From Process to Practice and Performance," MPRA Paper 68530, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuzmics, Christoph & Palfrey, Thomas & Rogers, Brian W., 2014.
"Symmetric play in repeated allocation games,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 25-67.
- Christoph Kuzmics & Thomas Palfrey & Brian Rogers, 2012. "Symmetric play in repeated allocation games," Discussion Papers 1551, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kuzmics, Christoph & Palfrey, Thomas & Rogers, Brian W., 2014. "Symmetric play in repeated allocation games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 468, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- repec:pit:wpaper:492 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:99:y:2009:i:4:p:1178-1205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.