Report NEP-HRM-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrés Erosa & Tatyana Koreshkova & Diego Restuccia, 2009. "How important is human capital? A quantitative theory assessment of world income inequality," Working Papers 2009-11, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Verbic, Miroslav & Majcen, Boris & Cok, Mitja, 2009. "Education and Economic Growth in Slovenia: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach with Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 17817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giacomo degli Antoni, 2009. "Getting a Job through Voluntary Associations: the Role of Network and Human Capital Creation," Econometica Working Papers wp14, Econometica.
- Benjamin Campbell & Martin Ganco & April Franco & Rajshree Agarwal, 2009. "Who Leaves, Where to, and Why Worrry? Employee Mobility, Employee Entrepreneurship, and Effects on Source Firm Performance," Working Papers 09-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2009. "Environmental policy, education and growth: A reappraisal when lifetime is finite," Working Papers hal-00423201, HAL.
- Navon, Guy, 2009. "Human Capital Spillovers in the Workplace: Labor Diversity and Productivity," MPRA Paper 17741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hui He, 2009. "What Drives the Skill Premium: Technological Change or Demographic Variation?," Working Papers 200911, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0913 is not listed on IDEAS anymore