Carl Rudolf Blankart
Hamburg Center for Health Economics (HCHE) Hamburg, Germany
RePEc:edi:chhamde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Blankart, Carl Rudolf, 2012. "Does healthcare infrastructure have an impact on delay in diagnosis and survival?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 128-137.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Blankart, Carl Rudolf, 2012.
"Does healthcare infrastructure have an impact on delay in diagnosis and survival?,"
Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 128-137.
- Kreis, Kristine & Neubauer, Sarah & Klora, Mike & Lange, Ansgar & Zeidler, Jan, 2016. "Status and perspectives of claims data analyses in Germany—A systematic review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 213-226.
- Xuejie Ding & Francesco C. Billari & Stuart Gietel-Basten, 2017. "Health of midlife and older adults in China: the role of regional economic development, inequality, and institutional setting," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 62(8), pages 857-867, November.
- Hostenkamp, Gisela & Fischer, Katharina Elisabeth & Borch-Johnsen, Knut, 2016. "Drug safety and the impact of drug warnings: An interrupted time series analysis of diabetes drug prescriptions in Germany and Denmark," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(12), pages 1404-1411.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carl Rudolf Blankart should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.