Report NEP-EFF-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tiberti, Marco & Stefani, Gianluca & Lombardi, Ginevra, 2016. "Efficiency and Capital Structure in the Italian Cereal Sector," 2016 International European Forum (151st EAAE Seminar), February 15-19, 2016, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 244539, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Georg Erber & Ulrich Fritsche & Patrick Harms, 2016. "Labor Productivity Slowdown in the Developed Economies. Another Productivity Puzzle?," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201604, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Varabyova, Yauheniya & Blankart, Carl Rudolf Berchtold & Schreyögg, Jonas, 2016. "Using nonparametric conditional approach to integrate quality into efficiency analysis: Empirical evidence from cardiology departments," hche Research Papers 2016/11, University of Hamburg, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche).
- Andrea Linarello & Andrea Petrella, 2016. "Productivity and reallocation: evidence from the universe of Italian firms," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 353, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jens Hoelscher & Peter Howard-Jones & Allan Webster, 2016. "The impact of loan financing on SMEâ€™s from transitional countries," BAFES Working Papers BAFES01, Department of Accounting, Finance & Economic, Bournemouth University.
- Calogero Guccio & Marco Martorana & Isidoro Mazza & Ilde Rizzo, 2016. "Back to the Future. The effect of digital technology on the performance of public historical archives," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-10-2016, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Sep 2016.
- Jenifer Piesse & Dragana Radicic & Allan Webster, 2016. "Did EU accession improve efficiency of firms from transitional countries?," BAFES Working Papers BAFES03, Department of Accounting, Finance & Economic, Bournemouth University.
- Jarzębowski, Sebastian & Bezat-Jarzębowska, Agnieszka, 2016. "The Measuring the Efficiency of Food Chains – Selected Approaches," 2016 International European Forum (151st EAAE Seminar), February 15-19, 2016, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 244526, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Sadun, Raffaella & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "Management as a technology?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67661, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock, 2016. "Production with Storable and Durable Inputs: Nonparametric Analysis of Intertemporal Efficiency," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-33, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Álvarez, Antonio & Garduño, Rafael & Núñez, Héctor, 2016. "Modelling the effect of crime on economic activity: The case of Mexican states," Efficiency Series Papers 2016/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Agyenim Boateng & Simplice Asongu & Raphael Akamavi & Vanessa Tchamyou, 2016. "Information Asymmetry and Market Power in the African Banking Industry," Working Papers 16/032, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Samuel Gamtessa & Adugna Olani, 2016. "How Does Energy-Cost Lead to Energy Efficiency? Panel Evidence from Canada," Working Papers 1368, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Garicano, Luis & Lelarge, Claire & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "Firm size distortions and the productivity distribution:evidence from France," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67684, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- SAITO Hisamitsu & MATSUURA Toshiyuki, 2016. "Agglomeration Economies, Productivity, and Quality Upgrading," Discussion papers 16085, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Cooper, Zack & Gibbons, Stephen & Skellern, Matthew, 2016. "Does competition from private surgical centres improve public hospitals’ performance? Evidence from the English National Health Service," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67662, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.