Does healthcare infrastructure have an impact on delay in diagnosis and survival?
The objectives of this study were to evaluate whether healthcare infrastructure impacts delay in diagnosis, and to determine whether healthcare infrastructure and delay in diagnosis impacts survival in gastric cancer.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kathrin Roll & Tom Stargardt & Jonas Schreyögg, "undated".
"Effect of Type of Insurance and Income on Waiting Time for Outpatient Care,"
2011/03, Hamburg Center for Health Economics, University of Hamburg.
- Kathrin Roll & Tom Stargardt & Jonas Schreyögg, 2012. "Effect of Type of Insurance and Income on Waiting Time for Outpatient Care," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 37(4), pages 609-632, October.
- Roll, Kathrin & Stargardt, Tom & Schreyögg, Jonas, 2011. "Effect of type of insurance and income on waiting time for outpatient care," hche Research Papers 2011/03, University of Hamburg, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche).
- Léonard, Christian & Stordeur, Sabine & Roberfroid, Dominique, 2009. "Association between physician density and health care consumption: A systematic review of the evidence," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 121-134, July.
- Stargardt, Tom & Schreyögg, Jonas, 2012. "A framework to evaluate the effects of small area variations in healthcare infrastructure on diagnostics and patient outcomes of rare diseases based on administrative data," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 110-118.
- Ho, Vivian & Town, Robert J. & Heslin, Martin J., 2007. "Regionalization versus competition in complex cancer surgery," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 51-71, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:105:y:2012:i:2:p:128-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)or ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.