Does healthcare infrastructure have an impact on delay in diagnosis and survival?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stargardt, Tom & Schreyögg, Jonas, 2012. "A framework to evaluate the effects of small area variations in healthcare infrastructure on diagnostics and patient outcomes of rare diseases based on administrative data," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 110-118.
- Kathrin Roll & Tom Stargardt & Jonas Schreyögg, 2012.
"Effect of Type of Insurance and Income on Waiting Time for Outpatient Care,"
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice,
Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 37(4), pages 609-632, October.
- Kathrin Roll & Tom Stargardt & Jonas Schreyögg, "undated". "Effect of Type of Insurance and Income on Waiting Time for Outpatient Care," Working Papers 2011/03, Hamburg Center for Health Economics, University of Hamburg.
- Roll, Kathrin & Stargardt, Tom & Schreyögg, Jonas, 2011. "Effect of type of insurance and income on waiting time for outpatient care," hche Research Papers 2011/03, University of Hamburg, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche).
- Ho, Vivian & Town, Robert J. & Heslin, Martin J., 2007. "Regionalization versus competition in complex cancer surgery," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 51-71, January.
- Léonard, Christian & Stordeur, Sabine & Roberfroid, Dominique, 2009. "Association between physician density and health care consumption: A systematic review of the evidence," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 121-134, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kreis, Kristine & Neubauer, Sarah & Klora, Mike & Lange, Ansgar & Zeidler, Jan, 2016. "Status and perspectives of claims data analyses in Germany—A systematic review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 213-226.
- repec:spr:ijphth:v:62:y:2017:i:8:d:10.1007_s00038-017-0970-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hostenkamp, Gisela & Fischer, Katharina Elisabeth & Borch-Johnsen, Knut, 2016. "Drug safety and the impact of drug warnings: An interrupted time series analysis of diabetes drug prescriptions in Germany and Denmark," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(12), pages 1404-1411.
More about this item
KeywordsStomach cancer; Gastric cancer; Hospital volumes; Cox proportional hazard model; Rare disease; Rural–urban differences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:105:y:2012:i:2:p:128-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.