by members of
Institute of Economic Research
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Seoul, South Korea
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Seung Han Yoo, 2016. "Mechanism Design with Non-Contractible Information," Discussion Paper Series 1604, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Seung Han Yoo, 2014.
"Learning a Population Distribution,"
Discussion Paper Series
1401, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Sue H. Mialon & Seung Han Yoo, 2014. "Employers' Preference for Discrimination," Emory Economics 1402, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Gea M. Lee & Seung Han Yoo, 2013. "Unobserved Investment, Signaling, and Welfare," Discussion Paper Series 1301, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University, revised 2017.
- Seung Han Yoo, 2013. "A Theory of Group Inequality," Discussion Paper Series 1309, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Yoo, Seung Han, 2007.
"Coordinating under incomplete information,"
22/2007, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Yoo, Seung Han, 2014.
"Learning a population distribution,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 188-201.
- Yoo, Seung Han, 2013. "An alternative proof for the existence of Radner equilibria," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 87-90.
- Mukul Majumdar & Seung Yoo, 2012. "Strategic analysis of influence peddling," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 41(4), pages 737-762, November.
- Scott Condie & Seung Han Yoo, 2011. "Market selection with endogenous information revelation," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 7(2), pages 201-215, June.
- Seung Yoo, 2008. "Petty corruption," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 267-280.