Inequality and redistribution revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Alesina & Dani Rodrik, 1994.
"Distributive Politics and Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 109(2), pages 465-490.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Rodrik, Dani, 1991. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Alesina & Dani Rodrik, 1991. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani & Alesina, Alberto, 1994. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," Scholarly Articles 4551798, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Perotti, Roberto, 1994. "Income distribution and investment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 827-835, April.
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1994. "Is Inequality Harmful for Growth?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 600-621, June.
- Lee, Woojin & Roemer, John E, 1998. "Income Distribution, Redistributive Politics, and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 217-240, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Almas Heshmati, 2006. "Continental And Sub-Continental Income Inequality," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 7-52, January.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Henrik Hansen & Theo Larsen, 2003. "Income Skewness, Redistribution and Growth: A Reconciliation," EPRU Working Paper Series 03-14, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Andrea Mattozzi, 2010.
"Policy Uncertainty, Electoral Securities, And Redistribution,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(1), pages 45-71, February.
- Andrea Mattozzi, 2003. "Policy Uncertainty, Electoral Securities and Redistribution," Levine's Working Paper Archive 666156000000000260, David K. Levine.
- Mattozzi, Andrea., 2005. "Policy uncertainty, electoral securities and redistribution," Working Papers 1229, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Carlos Bethencourt & Lars Kunze, 2015.
"The political economics of redistribution, inequality and tax avoidance,"
Springer, vol. 163(3), pages 267-287, June.
- Bethencourt, Carlos & Kunze, Lars, 2013. "The political economics of redistribution, inequality and tax avoidance," MPRA Paper 51127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christos Bilanakos, 2012. "Consumers’ Heterogeneity, Publicness of Goods and the Size of Public Sector," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 18-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Margarita Katsimi & Thomas Moutos, 2004. "Inequality and Redistribution via the Public Provision of Private Goods," CESifo Working Paper Series 1121, CESifo Group Munich.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "Growth, Inequality and Poverty Relationships," IZA Discussion Papers 1338, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bellettini, Giorgio & Berti Ceroni, Carlotta, 2007.
"Income distribution, borrowing constraints and redistributive policies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 625-645, April.
- G. BellettiniC Berti Ceroni, 1999. "Income Distribution, Borrowing Constraints and Redistributive Policies," Working Papers 359, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lee, Woojin, 2003. "Is democracy more expropriative than dictatorship? Tocquevillian wisdom revisited," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 155-198, June.
- Jenny Freitas, 2012. "Inequality, the politics of redistribution and the tax mix," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 151(3), pages 611-630, June.
- Almas Heshmati, 2006. "Conditional and unconditional inequality and growth relationships," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(14), pages 925-931.
- Margarita Katsimi & Thomas Moutos, 2004.
"Monopoly, Inequality and Redistribution via the Public Provision of Private Goods,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1318, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas Moutos & Margarita Katsimi, 2006. "Monopoly, Inequality and Redistribution via the Public Provision of Private Goods," Working Papers 29, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:65:y:1999:i:3:p:339-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.