The Rise and Fall of Unionised Labour Markets: A Political Economy Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Roemer, 2005.
"Distribution and politics: a brief history and prospect,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 25(2), pages 507-525, December.
- John E. Roemer, 2004. "Distribution and Politics: A Brief History and Prospect," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1487, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- M. Castellani & L. Fanelli & M. Savioli, 2015. "Government fiscal efforts vs. labour union strikes. Strategic substitutes or complements?," Working Papers wp1013, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Campante, Filipe R., 2011.
"Redistribution in a model of voting and campaign contributions,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 646-656, August.
- Campante, Filipe R., 2011. "Redistribution in a model of voting and campaign contributions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 646-656.
- Filipe Campante, "undated". "Redistribution in a Model of Voting and Campaign Contributions," Working Paper 248196, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Campante, Filipe, 2007. "Redistribution in a Model of Voting and Campaign Contributions," Working Paper Series rwp07-045, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Dasgupta, Indraneel, 2009.
"'Living' wage, class conflict and ethnic strife,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 750-765, November.
- Indraneel Dasgupta, "undated". "‘Living’ wage, class conflict and ethnic strife," Discussion Papers 08/08, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Indraneel Dasgupta, 2009. "'Living' wage, class conflict and ethnic strife," Post-Print hal-00722792, HAL.
- Dasgupta, Indraneel, 2008. "‘Living’ Wage, Class Conflict and Ethnic Strife," IZA Discussion Papers 3631, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- De Donder, Philippe & Hindriks, Jean, 2007.
"Equilibrium social insurance with policy-motivated parties,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 624-640, September.
- DE DONDER, Philippe & HINDRIKS, Jean, 2006. "Equilibrium social insurance with policy-motivated parties," CORE Discussion Papers 2006033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Philippe, DE DONDER & Jean, HINDRIKS, 2006. "Equilibrium Social Insurance with Policy-Motivated Parties," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006018, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Xiujian Chen & Shu Lin & W. Robert Reed, 2005.
"Another Look At What To Do With Time-Series Cross-Section Data,"
- Xiujian Chen & Shu Lin & W. Robert Reed, 2006. "Another Look at what to do with Time-series Cross-section Data," Working Papers in Economics 06/04, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Woojin Lee, 2014. "Inequality and Redistribution: Political Parties May Matter," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 170(3), pages 482-495, September.
- Anesi, Vincent & De Donder, Philippe, 2009. "A Positive Theory of Unemployment Insurance and Employment Protection," CEPR Discussion Papers 7333, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Llavador, Humberto & Solano-García, Angel, 2011.
"Immigration policy with partisan parties,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(1-2), pages 134-142, February.
- Humberto Llavador & Angel Solano-García, 2009. "Immigration policy with partisan parties," Economics Working Papers 1169, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2010.
- Humberto Llavador & Angel Solano-García, 2010. "Immigration Policy with Partisan Parties," Working Papers 499, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jaitman, Laura, 2013. "The causal effect of compulsory voting laws on turnout: Does skill matter?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 79-93.
- Dimick, Matthew & Rao, Neel, 2016. "Wage-setting institutions and corporate governance," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 854-883.
- repec:gra:wpaper:13/06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vincent Anesi & Philippe De Donder, 2013. "A coalitional theory of unemployment insurance and employment protection," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(3), pages 941-977, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:115:y:2005:i:500:p:28-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.