An alternative proof for the existence of Radner equilibria
This paper explores ‘competitive equilibrium under uncertainty’ by Radner (1968). We provide a simple proof for the existence of a Walrasian equilibrium and characterize the maximal number of markets in the extended Arrow–Debreu economy.
Volume (Year): 66 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dionysius Glycopantis & Allan Muir & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2003. "On extensive form implementation of contracts in differential information economies," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(2), pages 495-526, 03.
- Krasa, Stefan & Temimi, Akram & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2003. "Coalition structure values in differential information economies: is unity a strength?," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 51-62, February.
- Beth Allen, 2000. "The Future of Microeconomic Theory," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 143-150, Winter.
- Herves-Beloso, Carlos & Moreno-Garcia, Emma & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2005. "An equivalence theorem for a differential information economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 844-856, November.
- Allen, Beth, 1990. "Information as an Economic Commodity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 268-273, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:66:y:2013:i:1:p:87-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.