Information as an Economic Commodity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1993.
"Financial Market Imperfections and Business Cycles,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(1), pages 77-114.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1988. "Financial Market Imperfections and Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 2494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leland, Hayne E & Pyle, David H, 1977.
"Informational Asymmetries, Financial Structure, and Financial Intermediation,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 371-387, May.
- Hayne E. Leland and David H. Pyle., 1976. "Informational Asymmetries, Financial Structure, and Financial Intermediation," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 41, University of California at Berkeley.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Chong & Virgilio Galdo & Máximo Torero, 2005.
"Does Privatization Deliver? Access to Telephone Services and Household Income in Poor Rural Areas Using a Quasi-Natural Experiment in Peru,"
Research Department Publications
4417, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Virgilio Galdo & Máximo Torero & Alberto E. Chong, 2005. "Does Privatization Deliver?: Access to Telephone Services and Household Income in Poor Rural Areas Using a Quasi-Natural Experiment in Peru," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1935, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beth Allen, 2000. "The Future of Microeconomic Theory," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 143-150, Winter.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2013-024 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Chong & Virgilio Galdo & Máximo Torero, 2005. "¿Cumple la privatización lo que promete? El acceso a los servicios telefónicos y el ingreso familiar en zonas rurales pobres empleando un experimento cuasinatural en Perú," Research Department Publications 4418, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Vlastakis, Nikolaos & Markellos, Raphael N., 2012. "Information demand and stock market volatility," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1808-1821.
- Yoo, Seung Han, 2013. "An alternative proof for the existence of Radner equilibria," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 87-90.
- Horn, Ernst-Jürgen, 1995. "Ordnungs- und wettbewerbspolitische Herausforderungen durch die Globalisierung der Finanzmärkte," Kiel Working Papers 687, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Moussa, Faten & Delhoumi, Ezzeddine & Ouda, Olfa Ben, 2017. "Stock return and volatility reactions to information demand and supply," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, pages 54-67.
- David Procházka, 2014. "The Failure of Decision Usefulness Approach on an Example of the New Standard for Revenue Recognition," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(3), pages 7-19.
- Tahir Choulli & Jun Deng, 2014. "Structural Models under Additional Information," Papers 1403.3459, arXiv.org.
- Mohamed Arouri & Amal Aouadi & Philippe Foulquier & Frédéric Teulon, 2013. "Can Information Demand Help to Predict Stock Market Liquidity ? Google it !," Working Papers 2013-24, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:80:y:1990:i:2:p:268-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.