Non-mainstream Economics: Research Abroad and in Korea
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsNon-mainstream economics; Sraffian economics; Post-Keynesian economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2007-11-10 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2007-11-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-11-10 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2007-11-10 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iek:wpaper:0726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kim, Jisoo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ierkukr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .