Report NEP-PKE-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eckhard Hein & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2007. "A Post-Keynesian macroeconomic policy mix as an alternative to the New Consensus approach," IMK Working Paper 10-2007, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Man-Seop Park, 2007. "Non-mainstream Economics: Research Abroad and in Korea," Discussion Paper Series 0726, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Man-Seop Park, 2007. "Routes of Money Endogeneity: A Heuristic Comparison," Discussion Paper Series 0729, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Ulrich Witt, 2007. "Novelty and the Bounds of Unknowledge in Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- José Antonio Ocampo, 2007. "The Instability and Inequities of the Global Reserve System," Working Papers 59, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.