Report NEP-HPE-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward Nelson & Anna J. Schwartz, 2008. "The impact of Milton Friedman on modern monetary economics: setting the record straight on Paul Krugman’s 'Who Was Milton Friedman?," Working Papers 2007-048, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Benno Torgler & Nemanja Antic & Uwe Dulleck, 2007. "Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, who is the Happiest of Them All?," NCER Working Paper Series 20, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5608 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2007. "A Stochastic Complexity Perspective of Induction in Economics and Inference in Dynamics," Department of Economics Working Papers 0726, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- António Caleiro, 2007. "What Does Economics Assume About People?s Knowledge? Who knows?," Economics Working Papers 04_2007, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Man-Seop Park, 2007. "Non-mainstream Economics: Research Abroad and in Korea," Discussion Paper Series 0726, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Acocella Nicola & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni, 2007. "Towards a new theory of economic policy: Continuity and innovation," wp.comunite 0020, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Ilan Noy & Aekkanush Nualsri, 2007. "What do Exogenous Shocks Tell Us about Growth Theories?," Working Papers 200728, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Jean Luc De Meulemeester, 2007. "L'économie de l'éducation fait-elle des progrès? Une perspective d'histoire de la pensée économique," DULBEA Working Papers 07-15.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2007. "The heterogeneous state of modern macroeconomics: a reply to Solow," Staff Report 399, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.