by members of
Faculté des Sciences Juridiques, Économiques et de Gestion
Université de Jendouba
(Faculty of Law, Economics and Management, University of Jendouba))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi, 2015. "How Corruption affect Growth in MENA region? Fresh Evidence from a Panel Cointegration Analysis," MPRA Paper 63750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi, 2015. "Trade liberalization, FDI inflows, Environmental quality and Economic growth: A comparative analysis between Tunisia and Morocco," MPRA Paper 63799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hamdi, Helmi & Hakimi, Abdelaziz, 2015. "Corruption, FDI and Growth: All the truths of a corrupted regime before and after the social upsurge in Tunisia," MPRA Paper 63748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi, 2013. "Credit Information, Guarantees and Non-Performing Loans," MPRA Paper 55750, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi, 2013. "The duration of bank relationships and the performance of Tunisian firms," MPRA Paper 55754, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi & Djlassi, Mouldi, 2013. "Testing the concentration-performance relationship in the Tunisian banking sector," MPRA Paper 55927, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Houssem Rachdi & Rim Ben Selma Mokni, 2014. "Assessing the bank profitability in the MENA region: A comparative analysis between conventional and Islamic bank," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(3), pages 305-332.
- Mariem Brahim & Houssem Rachdi, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investment, Institutions and Economic Growth: Evidence from the MENA Region," Journal of Reviews on Global Economics, Lifescience Global, vol. 3, pages 328-339.
- Prof. Dr. Nidhal MGADMI & Prof. Dr. Houssem RACHDI, 2014. "The Impact of Human Capital on Economic Growth: Evidence from Tunisia Using Star and Stecm Models," The Economics and Finance Letters, Pak Publishing Group, vol. 1(5), pages 30-38, 05-2014.
- Helmi Hamdi & Rashid Sbia & Hakimi Abdelaziz & Wafa Khlaifia hakimi, 2013. "Multivariate Granger causality between foreign direct investment and economic growth in Tunisia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1193-1203.
- Helmi Hamdi & Abdelaziz Hakimi & Mouldi Djelassi, 2013. "Did Financial Liberalization Lead to Bank Fragility? Evidence from Tunisia," The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 7(5), pages 77-88.
- Rachdi Houssem & Trabelsi Mohamed Ali & Trad Naama, 2013. "Banking Governance and Risk: The Case of Tunisian Conventional Banks," Review of Economic Perspectives, De Gruyter Open, vol. 13(4), pages 195-206, December.
- Abdelaziz HAKIMI & Helmi HAMDI & Mouldi DJELASSI, 2012. "Modelling Non-Interest Income at Tunisian Banks," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(1), pages 88-99, March.
- HAKIMI Abdelaziz & Ahmet DKHILI Hichem & KHLAIFIA Wafa, 2012. "Universal Banking and Credit Risk: Evidence from Tunisia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 496-504.
- Hakimi Abdelaziz & Djelassi Mouldi & Hamdi Helmi, 2011. "Financial Liberalization and Banking Profitability: A Panel Data Analysis for Tunisian Banks," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 1(2), pages 19-32, June.
- Houssem Rachdi, 2010. "The Link between International Supervision and Banking Crises," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 57(3), pages 321-332, September.