by members of
Leerstoelgroep Economie van consumenten en huishoudens
Wageningen Universiteit en Researchcentrum
(Economics of Consumers and Households Group, Wageningen University and Research Center))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Paolo Bertoletti & Pierre Von Mouche, 2012.
"Inferior Factor in Cournot Oligopoly Revisited,"
DEM Working Papers Series
005, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Nico Polman & Arianne de Blaeij & Stijn Reinhard & Louis Slangen, 2011. "Landscape and the commercial benefits of recreation," ERSA conference papers ersa10p910, European Regional Science Association.
- van der Heide, C.M. & Blaeij, A.T. de & Heijman, Wim J.M., 2008. "Economic Aspects in Landscape Decision-making: a Participatory Planning Tool based on a Representative Approach," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43949, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pierre von Mouche & Henk Folmer, 2007. "Linking of Repeated Games. When Does It Lead to More Cooperation and Pareto Improvements?," Working Papers 2007.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michael Finus & Pierre v. Mouche & Bianca Rundshagen, 2005. "Uniqueness of Coalitional Equilibria," Working Papers 2005.23, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Christy Collins & Arianne De Blaeij, 2005. "Trends in commuter and leisure travel in The Netherlands 1991-2001 - Mode choice and travel time," ERSA conference papers ersa05p615, European Regional Science Association.
- Arianne T. de Blaeij & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2005. "Modeling ‘No-choice’ Responses in Attribute Based Valuation Surveys," Working Papers 2005.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Paulo A.L.D. Nunes & Luca Rossetto & Arianne de Blaeij, 2003. "Monetary Value Assessment of Clam Fishing Management Practices in the Venice Lagoon: Results from a Stated Choice Exercise," Working Papers 2003.67, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- P. v. Mouche & W. Heijman, 1997.
"Floquet theory and economic dynamics,"
Mansholt Working Papers
06-97, Wageningen University, Mansholt Graduate School of Social Sciences.
- Mouche, P-V & Heijman, W, 1996. "Floquet Theory and Economic Dynamics (Extended Version)," Mansholt Working Papers 1996-05, Wageningen University, Mansholt Graduate School of Social Sciences.
- Paolo Bertoletti & Pierre Mouche, 2014.
"Inferior factor in Cournot oligopoly revisited,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 85-90, May.
- Haagsma, Rein & Mouche, Pierre v., 2013. "Egalitarian norms, economic development, and ethnic polarization," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 719-744.
- Pierre von Mouche & Federico Quartieri, 2013. "On the uniqueness of Cournot equilibrium in case of concave integrated price flexibility," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 707-718, November.
- Haagsma Rein & van Mouche Pierre, 2010. "Equilibrium Social Hierarchies: A Non-Cooperative Ordinal Status Game," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-49, June.
- Rouwendal, Jan & de Blaeij, Arianne & Rietveld, Piet & Verhoef, Erik, 2010. "The information content of a stated choice experiment: A new method and its application to the value of a statistical life," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 136-151, January.
- Paulo A. L. D. Nunes & Arianne T. de Blaeij & Jeroen C. J. M. van den Bergh, 2009. "Decomposition of Warm Glow for Multiple Stakeholders: Stated Choice Valuation of Shellfishery Policy," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(3), pages 485-499.
- Wijnen, Wim & Wesemann, Paul & de Blaeij, Arianne, 2009. "Valuation of road safety effects in cost-benefit analysis," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 326-331, November.
- Arianne de Blaeij & Paulo Nunes & Jeroen C. J. M. van den Bergh, 2007. "'No-choice' options within a nested logit model: one model is insufficient," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(10), pages 1245-1252.
- Henk Folmer & Pierre Mouche & Shannon Ragland, 1993. "Interconnected games and international environmental problems," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(4), pages 313-335, August.