Landscape and the commercial benefits of recreation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brouwer, Roy & Slangen, Louis H G, 1998. "Contingent Valuation of the Public Benefits of Agricultural Wildlife Management: The Case of Dutch Peat Meadow Land," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 53-72.
- Hamilton, Jacqueline M., 2007.
"Coastal landscape and the hedonic price of accommodation,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 594-602, May.
- Jacqueline M. Hamilton, 2005. "Coastal landscape and the hedonic price of accommodation," Working Papers FNU-91, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2005.
- Gerke J. Hoogstra & Jouke van Dijk, 2004. "Explaining Firm Employment Growth: Does Location Matter?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3_4), pages 179-192, April.
- Marcouiller, David W. & Prey, Jeff, 2005. "The Tourism Supply Linkage: Recreational Sites and their Related Natural Amenities," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 35(1).
- Chia-Yu Yeh & Timothy Haab & Brent Sohngen, 2006. "Modeling Multiple-Objective Recreation Trips with Choices Over Trip Duration and Alternative Sites," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 34(2), pages 189-209, June.
- Geoghegan, Jacqueline & Wainger, Lisa A. & Bockstael, Nancy E., 1997. "Spatial landscape indices in a hedonic framework: an ecological economics analysis using GIS," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 251-264, December.
- Paulo A. L. D. Nunes & Arianne T. de Blaeij & Jeroen C. J. M. van den Bergh, 2009. "Decomposition of Warm Glow for Multiple Stakeholders: Stated Choice Valuation of Shellfishery Policy," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(3), pages 485-499.
- van der Heide, C. Martijn & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M. & van Ierland, Ekko C. & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D., 2008. "Economic valuation of habitat defragmentation: A study of the Veluwe, the Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 205-216, September.
- W. Shaw & Michael Ozog, 1999. "Modeling Overnight Recreation Trip Choice: Application of a Repeated Nested Multinomial Logit Model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(4), pages 397-414, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-07-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-TUR-2012-07-29 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .