Landscape and the commercial benefits of recreation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brouwer, Roy & Slangen, Louis H G, 1998. "Contingent Valuation of the Public Benefits of Agricultural Wildlife Management: The Case of Dutch Peat Meadow Land," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 53-72.
- Hamilton, Jacqueline M., 2007.
"Coastal landscape and the hedonic price of accommodation,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 594-602, May.
- Jacqueline M. Hamilton, 2005. "Coastal landscape and the hedonic price of accommodation," Working Papers FNU-91, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Sep 2005.
- Gerke J. Hoogstra & Jouke van Dijk, 2004. "Explaining Firm Employment Growth: Does Location Matter?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3_4), pages 179-192, April.
- Marcouiller, David W. & Prey, Jeff, 2005. "The Tourism Supply Linkage: Recreational Sites and their Related Natural Amenities," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 35(1).
- Chia-Yu Yeh & Timothy Haab & Brent Sohngen, 2006. "Modeling Multiple-Objective Recreation Trips with Choices Over Trip Duration and Alternative Sites," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 34(2), pages 189-209, June.
- Geoghegan, Jacqueline & Wainger, Lisa A. & Bockstael, Nancy E., 1997. "Spatial landscape indices in a hedonic framework: an ecological economics analysis using GIS," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 251-264, December.
- Paulo A. L. D. Nunes & Arianne T. de Blaeij & Jeroen C. J. M. van den Bergh, 2009. "Decomposition of Warm Glow for Multiple Stakeholders: Stated Choice Valuation of Shellfishery Policy," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(3), pages 485-499.
- van der Heide, C. Martijn & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M. & van Ierland, Ekko C. & Nunes, Paulo A.L.D., 2008. "Economic valuation of habitat defragmentation: A study of the Veluwe, the Netherlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 205-216, September.
- W. Shaw & Michael Ozog, 1999. "Modeling Overnight Recreation Trip Choice: Application of a Repeated Nested Multinomial Logit Model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(4), pages 397-414, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-07-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-TUR-2012-07-29 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p910. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.