by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. Find also a compilation of publications from alumni here.
Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Pavel, Md Sadik & Chakrabarty, Sayan & Gow, Jeff, 2015. "Cost of illness for outpatients attending public and private hospitals in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 74491, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Sep 2016.
- Pavel, Md Sadik & Chakrabarty, Sayan & Gow, Jeff, 2014. "Assessing willingness to pay for health care quality improvements," MPRA Paper 68591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boksh, F. I. M. Muktadir, 2013. "Renewable Energy for Newfoundland and Labrador: Policy Formulation and Decision Making," MPRA Paper 52650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sultan, Muyed, 2008. "The Tertiary Sector Is Going to Dominate the World Economy; Should We Worry?," MPRA Paper 14681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chakrabarty, Sayan & Grote, Ulrike, 2007. "Impact of Social Labeling on Child Labor in the Indian Carpet Industry," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-366, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Chakrabarty, Sayan & Grote, Ulrike & Lüchters, Guido, 2006. "The Trade-Off Between Child Labor and Schooling: Influence of Social Labeling NGOs in Nepal," MPRA Paper 4096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Merkert, Rico & Mulley, Corinne & Hakim, Md Mahbubul, 2017. "Determinants of bus rapid transit (BRT) system revenue and effectiveness – A global benchmarking exercise," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 75-88.
- Mohammad Abdul Munim Joarder & Mark Harris & Alfred M. Dockery, 2017. "Remittances and Happiness of Migrants and Their Home Households: Evidence Using Matched Samples," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(3), pages 422-443, March.
- Sabau, Gabriela & Boksh, F.I.M. Muktadir, 2017. "Fish Trade Liberalization Under 21st Century Trade Agreements: The CETA and Newfoundland and Labrador Fish and Seafood Industry," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 222-233.
- Mohammad Abdul Munim Joarder & A. K. M. Nurul Hossain & Monir Uddin Ahmed, 2016. "Does the central bank contribute to the political monetary cycles in Bangladesh?," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 365-394, November.
- Monir Uddin Ahmed & Md. Moniruzzaman Muzib & Md. Mahedi Hasan, 2016. "Inflation, inflation uncertainty and relative price variability in Bangladesh," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(3), pages 389-427, December.
- Hakim, Md Mahbubul & Merkert, Rico, 2016. "The causal relationship between air transport and economic growth: Empirical evidence from South Asia," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 120-127.
- Mohammad Abdul Munim Joarder & Syed Hasanuzzaman & Saleh Uddin, 2016. "The impact of investment climate indicators on ownership and firm performance: evidence from different stone mines in Bangladesh," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 50(2), pages 21-37.
- Sayan Chakrabarty, 2015. "A Nexus Between Child Labour and Microfinance: An Empirical Investigation," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 34(1-2), pages 76-91, June.
- Ahmed, Monir Uddin & Nurul Hossain, A.K.M. & Hasanuzzaman, Syed, 2015. "Exploring the depth of energy penetration in economic advancement: Perspective of Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1033-1047.
- Losina Purnastuti & Ruhul Salim & Mohammad Abdul Munim Joarder, 2015. "The returns to education in Indonesia:Post reform estimates," Journal of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, College of Business, vol. 49(3), pages 183-204, January-M.
- Mohammad Joarder & Monir Ahmed & Tahsina Haque & Syed Hasanuzzaman, 2014. "An empirical testing of informational efficiency in Bangladesh capital market," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 63-87, February.
- Mohammad Abdul Munim Joarder & Paul W. Miller, 2014. "Empirical Evidence on Human Trafficking and Migration-Debt Contracts in Bangladesh," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(3), pages 399-412, March.
- A.K.M. Nurul Hossain & Mohammad Abdul Munim Joarder, 2014. "Does the formation of RTA support the neoclassical growth theory and convergence hypothesis?," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(1), pages 51-70, January.
- Asrafuzzaman & Amit Roy & Sanat Das Gupta, 2013. "An Empirical Investigation of Budget and Trade Deficits: The Case of Bangladesh," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 3(3), pages 570-579.
- Chakrabarty, Sayan & Boksh, F.I.M. Muktadir & Chakraborty, Arpita, 2013. "Economic viability of biogas and green self-employment opportunities," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 757-766.
- Mohammad Abdul Munim Joarder & Paul W. Miller, 2013. "A Theoretical Perspective on Human Trafficking and Migration-Debt Contracts," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(10), pages 1332-1343, October.
- A. Nurul Hossain & Syed Hasanuzzaman, 2013. "Remittances and investment nexus in Bangladesh: an ARDL bounds testing approach," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 60(4), pages 387-407, December.
- Joarder Mohammad Abdul Munim, 2012. "Fiscal capacity and multiple‐equilibria of corruption: Cross‐country evidence," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 34-60, January.
- Chakrabarty, Sayan & Islam, Tawhidul, 2011. "Financial viability and eco-efficiency of the solar home systems (SHS) in Bangladesh," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 4821-4827.
- Mohammad Abdul Munim Joarder, 2011. "The determinants of agricultural growth in Bangladesh," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(3), pages 313-335.
- Joarder Munim & Md. Hakim & Md. Abdullah-Al-Mamun, 2010. "Analysis of energy consumption and indicators of energy use in Bangladesh," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 275-302, November.
- Mohammad Joarder & Uddin Saleh, 2010. "Estimating the economic model of Hundi using micro-level data," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 61-75, June.
- Chakrabarty, Sayan & Grote, Ulrike, 2009. "Child Labor in Carpet Weaving: Impact of Social Labeling in India and Nepal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1683-1693, October.
- Mohammad Joarder & Syed Hasanuzzaman, 2008. "Migration decision from Bangladesh: permanent versus temporary," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 531-545, November.