by members of
Peter J. Tobin College of Business
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
St. John's University
Jamaica, New York (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Gevorkyan, Aleksandr V. & Gevorkyan, Arkady V., 2007. "Tackling Global Inequality in Labor Migration: Diaspora Mechanism and Migration Development Bank," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt473642zr, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Julio Huato, 2005. "Maquiladoras and Standard of Living in Mexico Before and After NAFTA," Development and Comp Systems 0508006, EconWPA.
- Lucas Bernard & Aleksandr V. Gevorkyan & Thomas I. Palley & Willi Semmler, 2014. "Time scales and mechanisms of economic cycles: a review of theories of long waves," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 87-107, January.
- Aleksandr Gevorkyan, 2012. "Is Russia Still a BRIC?," Challenge, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 55(6), pages 88-116, November.
- Charles M. A. Clark, 2012. "From The Wealth of Nations to Populorum Progressio (On the Development of Peoples): Wealth and Development from the Perspective of the Catholic Social Thought Tradition," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 71(4), pages 1047-1072, October.
- Charles M. A. Clark, 2012. "Looking Beyond the Individualism & Homo Economicus of Neoclassical Economics, Edward J. O'Boyle," Journal of Income Distribution, Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 21(1), pages 118-121, March.
- Kwon W. Jean, 2011. "History of Insurance, Market Development and Regulation in Seven Least Developed Countries in Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Nepal," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-41, March.
- W Jean Kwon, 2010. "An Analysis of Organisational, Market and Socio-cultural Factors Affecting the Supply of Insurance and Other Financial Services by Microfinance Institutions in Developing Economies," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(1), pages 130-160, January.
- Nicos A. Scordis & James Barrese & Ping Wang, 2008. "The Impact of Cash Flow Volatility on Systematic Risk," Journal of Insurance Issues, Western Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 31(1), pages 43-71.
- James Barrese & Gene Lai & Nicos Scordis, 2007. "Ownership Concentration and Governance in the U.S. Insurance Industry," Journal of Insurance Issues, Western Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 30(1), pages 1-20.
- Nicos A. Scordis & James Barrese & Masakazu Yokoyama, 2007. "Conditions for Captive Insurer Value: A Monte Carlo Simulation," Journal of Insurance Issues, Western Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 30(2), pages 79-101.
- W Jean Kwon & Hunsoo Kim & Soon-Jae Lee, 2005. "Can Insurance Firms Easily Exit from the Market? A Global Comparative Analysis of Regulatory Structures*," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 30(2), pages 268-284, April.
- W Jean Kwon, 2002. "Toward Free Trade in Services: Emerging Insurance Markets in Asia," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(4), pages 638-668, October.
- William L. Ferguson & James Barrese & David T. Levy, 1998. "The Cost of Biased Insurer Ratings," Journal of Insurance Issues, Western Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 21(2), pages 138-150.
- James Barrese & Jack M. Nelson, 1997. "Relative Efficiencies Of Non-Life Reinsurance Marketing Methods," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 1(1), pages 51-64, 07.
- Clark, Charles M. A., 1995. "Austrian Economics in America: The Migration of a Tradition, by Karen I. Vaughn. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge and New York, 1994. Pp. xiv, 198. $49.95. ISBN 0-521-44552-3," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(01), pages 155-157, March.
- Charles M. A. Clark, 1988. "Equilibrium, Market Process, and Historical Time," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 10(2), pages 270-281, January.