Aspects of Inner-Korean relations examined from a German viewpoint
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Noriyuki Takayama, 1994. "Household Asset- and Wealthholdings in Japan," NBER Chapters,in: Aging in the United States and Japan: Economic Trends, pages 85-108 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational relations; policy; economic development; Korea; Germany;
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- P35 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Public Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:udedao:832010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwessde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .