Blockierte Politik: Ursachen und Folgen von "Divided Government" in Deutschland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pissarides, Christopher A, 1980. "British Government Popularity and Economic Performance," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(3593), pages 569-581, September.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:89:y:1995:i:02:p:327-343_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hudson, John, 1985. "The Relationship Between Government Popularity and Approval for the Government's Record in the United Kingdom," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 165-186, April.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:96:y:2002:i:01:p:141-157_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Alesina & Nouriel Roubini & Gerald D. Cohen, 1997. "Political Cycles and the Macroeconomy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510944, January.
- Frey, Bruno S & Schneider, Friedrich, 1978. "A Politico-Economic Model of the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(350), pages 243-253, June.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:69:y:1975:i:03:p:812-826_24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marsh, Michael, 1998. "Testing the Second-Order Election Model after Four European Elections," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(04), pages 591-607, October.
- Chrystal, K Alec & Alt, James E, 1981. "Some Problems in Formulating and Testing a Politico-Economic Model of the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(363), pages 730-736, September.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1975. "The Political Business Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 169-190.
- Brian J. Gaines & Christophe Crombez, 2004. "Another Look at Connections Across German Elections," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 16(3), pages 289-319, July.
- Peter Kennedy, 2003. "A Guide to Econometrics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 026261183x, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgs:60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.