Disposable income, unemployment, inflation and state spending in a dynamic political-economic model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pissarides, Christopher A, 1980. "British Government Popularity and Economic Performance," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(3593), pages 569-581, September.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1984. "Government Ideology and Re-election Efforts," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 213-231, June.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1987. "Optimal Government Policy in a Small Open Economy with Rational Expectations and Uncertain Election Outcomes," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(2), pages 469-491, June.
- MacRae, C Duncan, 1977. "A Political Model of the Business Cycle," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(2), pages 239-263, April.
- Bruno S. Frey, 1978. "Keynesian Thinking in Politico-Economic Models," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 71-81, October.
- Milton Friedman, 1961. "The Lag in Effect of Monetary Policy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 69, pages 447-447.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1981. "The optimal intertemporal choice of inflation and unemployment An analysis of the steady state and transitional dynamics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 357-384, November.
- Lindbeck, Assar, 1976. "Stabilization Policy in Open Economies with Endogenous Politicians," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 1-19, May.
- Frey, Bruno S., 1978. "Politico-economic models and cycles," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 203-220, April.
- Bruno S. Frey & Hans-Jürgen Ramser, 1976. "The Political Business Cycle: A Comment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(3), pages 553-555.
- Turnovsky,Stephen J., 1977. "Macroeconomic Analysis and Stabilization Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521291873, May.
- Minford, Patrick & Peel, David, 1982. "The political theory of the business cycle," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 253-270.
- Chrystal, K Alec & Alt, James E, 1981. "Some Problems in Formulating and Testing a Politico-Economic Model of the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(363), pages 730-736, September.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1974. "On the Role of Inflationary Expectations in a Short-Run Macro-Economic Model," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 84(334), pages 317-337, June.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1975. "The Political Business Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 169-190.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:60:y:1989:i:3:p:211-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .