Government Ideology and Re-election Efforts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Badinger, Harald & Reuter, Wolf Heinrich, 2017.
"The case for fiscal rules,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 334-343.
- Badinger, Harald & Reuter, Wolf Heinrich, 2015. "The Case for Fiscal Rules," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 4629, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Harald Badinger & Wolf Heinrich Reuter, 2015. "The Case for Fiscal Rules," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp204, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Andrikopoulos, Andreas A. & Prodromidis, Kyprianos P. & Serletis, Apostolos, 1998. "Electoral and Partisan Cycle Regularities: A Cointegration Test," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 119-140, April.
- Van Der Ploeg, F., 1989. "Tow Essays On Political Economy," Papers 8909, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- F. Ploeg, 1989. "Disposable income, unemployment, inflation and state spending in a dynamic political-economic model," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 211-239, March.
- Freeman, John R., 1996. "A Computable Equilibrium Model for the Study of Political Economy," Bulletins 7484, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:36:y:1984:i:2:p:213-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.