The Political Business Cycle: A Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Dubois, 2016. "Political business cycles 40 years after Nordhaus," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 166(1), pages 235-259, January.
- Van Der Ploeg, F., 1989. "Tow Essays On Political Economy," Papers 8909, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- F. Ploeg, 1989. "Disposable income, unemployment, inflation and state spending in a dynamic political-economic model," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 211-239, March.
- Caleiro, António, 2009. "How upside down are political business cycles when there is output persistence," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 22-26, March.
- Manfred Gärtner, 2006. "The political economy of monetary policy conduct and central bank design," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-25, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Jean-Dominique Lafay & Friedrich Schneider & Werner Pommerehne, 1981. "Les interactions entre économie et politique : synthèse des analyses théoriques et empiriques," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 32(1), pages 110-162.
- Manfred Gärtner, 2002. "Monetary policy and central bank behaviour," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-24, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Martin Paldam, 1981. "An essay on the rationality of economic policy: The test-case of the electional cycle," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 287-305, January.
- Eric Dubois, 2016. "Political Business Cycles 40 Years after Nordhaus," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01291401, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-01291401 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:43:y:1976:i:3:p:553-555.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.