Les interactions entre économie et politique : synthèse des analyses théoriques et empiriques
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mueller, John E., 1970. "Presidential Popularity from Truman to Johnson1," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 64(1), pages 18-34, March.
- Wright, Gavin, 1974. "The Political Economy of New Deal Spending: An Econometric Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(1), pages 30-38, February.
- Schneider, Friedrich & Pommerehne, Werner W, 1980. "Politico-Economic Interactions in Australia: Some Empirical Evidence," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 56(153), pages 113-131, June.
- Fair, Ray C, 1978.
"The Effect of Economic Events on Votes for President,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 159-173, May.
- Ray C. Fair, 1976. "The Effects of Economic Events on Votes for President," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 418, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- MacRae, C Duncan, 1977. "A Political Model of the Business Cycle," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(2), pages 239-263, April.
- Mosley, Paul, 1976. "Towards a "Satisficing" Theory of Economic Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(341), pages 59-72, March.
- Frey, Bruno S., 1978. "Politico-economic models and cycles," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 203-220, April.
- Pommerehne, Werner W., 1978. "Institutional approaches to public expenditure : Empirical evidence from Swiss municipalities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 255-280, April.
- Frey, Bruno S & Schneider, Friedrich, 1978. "A Politico-Economic Model of the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(350), pages 243-253, June.
- Paldam, Martin, 1979. " Is There an Election Cycle? A Comparative Study of National Accounts," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 81(2), pages 323-342.
- Niskanen, William A, 1975. "Bureaucrats and Politicians," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 617-643, December.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1975. "The Political Business Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 169-190.
- Frey, Bruno S & Schneider, Friedrich, 1978. "An Empirical Study of Politico-Economic Interaction in the United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 174-183, May.
- Pommerehne, Werner W & Frey, Bruno S, 1978. "Bureaucratic Behavior in Democracy: A Case Study," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 33(1-2), pages 98-112.
- Frey, Bruno S, 1979. "Economic Policy by Constitutional Contract," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1/2), pages 307-319.
- Frey, Bruno S, 1974. "The Politico-Economic System: A Simulation Model," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 227-254.
- Anthony Downs, 1957. "An Economic Theory of Political Action in a Democracy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 135-135.
- Bruno S. Frey & Hans-Jürgen Ramser, 1976. "The Political Business Cycle: A Comment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(3), pages 553-555.
- Hibbs, Douglas A., 1978. "On the Political Economy of Long-Run Trends in Strike Activity," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 153-175, April.
- Barry, P F & Guille, C W, 1976. "The Australian Business Cycle and International Cyclical Linkages, 1959-1974," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 52(138), pages 137-165, June.
- Brennan, Geoffrey & Buchanan, James M., 1978. "Tax instruments as constraints on the disposition of public revenues," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 301-318, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Morrisson, 1982. "Inflation, wages and income distribution in manufacturing industry: France, 1969–1976," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 118(2), pages 241-258, June.
- Christian Morrisson, 1982. "Inflation, salaires et répartition dans l'industrie française (1969-1976)," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 33(2), pages 274-296.
- Coulange Pierre, 1990. "Analyse Economique De La Production De Droit," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 1(3), pages 1-26, October.
- Robert Marti, 1995. "Révélation de la fonction de bien-être du politique et instabilité de la fonction de popularité," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(3), pages 879-887.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1981_num_32_1_408585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.