Conditionality Revisited : Concepts, Experiences, and Lessons
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Howard White & Oliver Morrissey, 1997. "Conditionality When Donor And Recipient Preferences Vary," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 497-505.
- James M. Boughton, 2003. "Who's in Charge? Ownership and Conditionality in IMF-Supported Programs," IMF Working Papers 03/191, International Monetary Fund.
- Stefan G. Koeberle, 2003. "Should Policy-Based Lending Still Involve Conditionality?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 18(2), pages 249-273.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Sandler, Todd & Morrison, Kevin, 1999. "The Future of Development Assistance: Common Pools and International Public Goods," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1629, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axel Dreher & Sarah Langlotz & Silvia Marchesi, 2017.
"Information Transmission And Ownership Consolidation In Aid Programs,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(4), pages 1671-1688, October.
- Axel Dreher & Silvia Marchesi, 2013. "Information transmission and ownership consolidation in aid programs," Working Papers 255, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- Dreher, Axel & Langlotz, Sarah & Marchesi, Silvia, 2016. "Information transmission and ownership consolidation in aid programs," CEPR Discussion Papers 11443, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Axel Dreher & Sarah Langlotz & Silvia Marchesi, 2016. "Information transmission and ownership consolidation in aid programs," Development Working Papers 399, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 26 Aug 2016.
- Axel Dreher & Silvia Marchesi, 2013. "Information Transmission and Ownership Consolidation in Aid Programs," CESifo Working Paper Series 4437, CESifo Group Munich.
- Axel Dreher & Silvia Marchesi, 2013. "Information Transmission and Ownership Consolidation in Aid Programs," Development Working Papers 356, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Christopher Selvarajah, 2014. "Foreign aid imperatives in the Greater Mekong Subregion: case studies of Australian, Japanese and Thai Aid Coordination," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 21(1), pages 23-65, June.
- Contamin, Bernard & Milanesi, Julien & Montaud, Jean-Marc, 2008. "Les nouvelles logiques de l’aide publique au développement : entre rationalisation, pragmatisme et logiques institutionnelles," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 84(2), pages 155-178, juin.
- de Janvry, Alain & Dethier, Jean-Jacques, 2012. "The World Bank and governance : the Bank's efforts to help developing countries build state capacity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6275, The World Bank.
- Joseph Forson, 2015.
"Corruption, EU Aid Inflows and Economic Growth in Ghana: Cointegration and Causality Analysis,"
Managing Intellectual Capital and Innovation for Sustainable and Inclusive Society: Managing Intellectual Capital and Innovation; Proceedings of the MakeLearn and TIIM Joint International Conference 2,
- Forson, Joseph Ato & Buracom, Ponlapat & Baah-Ennumh, Theresa Yabaa & Chen, Guojin & Carsamer, Emmanuel, 2014. "Corruption, EU Aid Inflows and Economic Growth in Ghana: Cointegration and Causality Analysis," MPRA Paper 67626, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Apr 2015.
- Mattlin, Mikael & Nojonen, Matti, 2011. "Conditionality in Chinese bilateral lending," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i:3:p:373-395 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Bachtler & Martin Ferry, 2015. "Conditionalities and the Performance of European Structural Funds: A Principal-Agent Analysis of Control Mechanisms in European Union Cohesion Policy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(8), pages 1258-1273, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory and Research Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Economic Adjustment and Lending Environmental Economics and Policies Health Economics and Finance Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .